username5324910
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied on the 18th of October for accounting and finance to Manchester and on the 20th they gave me a conditional offer without even giving me an acknowledgement mail.
howver today they sent me a mail stating that my application is being considered and is sent to the admissions department, on UCAS is states that I already hold an offer, this is all confusing. I've sent a mail to the university but they hvent replied does anyone have any idea if I hold an offer or am I still being considered?
AHKS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vighnes0216)
I applied on the 18th of October for accounting and finance to Manchester and on the 20th they gave me a conditional offer without even giving me an acknowledgement mail.
howver today they sent me a mail stating that my application is being considered and is sent to the admissions department, on UCAS is states that I already hold an offer, this is all confusing. I've sent a mail to the university but they hvent replied does anyone have any idea if I hold an offer or am I still being considered?
It is just a delayed email, don't worry, if there is an offer showing on UCAS track then that is a confirmed offer in the bag.
username5324910
Rep:
?
okay but if it's delayed it shouldn't state t9days date on the mail ryt...I'm really tensed I tried calling he uni but as I'm from india I'm not able to connect to a uk number...
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
UK University offices are closed at weekends.

Its a simple admin mistake - as above, you have the offer on UCAS so stop worrying.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You have an offer, please relax and stop worrying
username5324910
Rep:
?
thank you so much for the assurance
AHKS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
okay but if it's delayed it shouldn't state t9days date on the mail ryt...I'm really tensed I tried calling he uni but as I'm from india I'm not able to connect to a uk number...
I mean delayed being sent - a person in their admin department is probably working through a huge pile of names separately to someone else in each individual department making actual decisions and the decision has been made quicker than they got to you in the sending general acknowledgement pile.
username5324910
Rep:
?
Yes understood thanks a lot mate!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (128)
28.32%
No - I have already returned home (61)
13.5%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (88)
19.47%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (42)
9.29%
No - I live at home during term anyway (133)
29.42%

Watched Threads