Haven't received payment yet, expected date 15-19. Stuck on payment schedule?

Watch
alexhutch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
On my payment timetable it says my first payment would be between 15th-19th. It has been saying payment scheduled for awhile now. I have not received anything. I thought it might be I applied late, but they got my information back in August, then I thought would the university not contacted them I am attending? I started on October 8th. I contacted each of my tutors to put me down as attending, and they have. What could be the problem here? I can't be the only one with this problem.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by alexhutch)
On my payment timetable it says my first payment would be between 15th-19th. It has been saying payment scheduled for awhile now. I have not received anything. I thought it might be I applied late, but they got my information back in August, then I thought would the university not contacted them I am attending? I started on October 8th. I contacted each of my tutors to put me down as attending, and they have. What could be the problem here? I can't be the only one with this problem.
Hi Alex,
If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.

We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac
Frankelix
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, my university are unsure how or where to send confirmation of my attendance - can you advise?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Frankelix)
Hi, my university are unsure how or where to send confirmation of my attendance - can you advise?
They should know how to do this as they do it for every student. Perhaps the person you spoke to is not experienced in this.
They can contact us if they need help.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (594)
33.98%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (727)
41.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (348)
19.91%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.52%

Watched Threads