baebolu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How do you revise for history Cold War and Elizabeth. If suggestion is flashcards, how do you make them and condense the information. Aiming for an 8 or 9 in my year 11 mocks.
hihi1111
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i got a 7 in my history gsce (it was government grades because of corona tho) but tbh i just did a lot of past gsce papers and wrote notes on cards and stuck them next to my bed so i can see and read them a lot. i found history difficult because i had so much to remeber but just go over eveything a lot so it sticks in your brain. dont overdo yourself though as this will just make you tired of the subject and you wont remember as much
baebolu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
A 7 is really good, Well done.Thank you very much and same yh I am feeling really overwhelmed in terms of content. it’s a lot and I don’t have any prior notes so I need to make these good so it’s easier during GCSE time as well. Would you re
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (61)
27.73%
No - I have already returned home (25)
11.36%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (50)
22.73%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (21)
9.55%
No - I live at home during term anyway (63)
28.64%

Watched Threads