Moving on the same road as someone who I don’t like

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This guy from my secondary school who took the piss out of me, he laughed at me, he doubted me by telling me that I’m not going to do things in life, we just did not like each other at all. We are moving home and I realised it’s on his street where we are moving to. I just am worried about living on the same road as the guy, he’s going to mock me again, I’m going to see him all the time if we live on the same road as him and everything from school is just going to start again. It’s not like it’s loads of houses away from him, it one house in between his house and ours. I just don’t what to do, we went on a viewing as well, his dad gave us a funny look because he probably told him about me. The guy might egg the house or something and I just don’t feel happy about having him on the same street
Anonymous #1
???
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not sure what guidance can be given. The house move is presumably happening regardless. Short of actively hiding from them, you are likely to at least pass them at some point. If the dad has never seen you before, I think it’s pretty unlikely he would recognise you from a description.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Admit-One)
I’m not sure what guidance can be given. The house move is presumably happening regardless. Short of actively hiding from them, you are likely to at least pass them at some point. If the dad has never seen you before, I think it’s pretty unlikely he would recognise you from a description.
I think he recognised me from primary school because I went to the same primary school as well
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Well I mean just try to avoid him as much as possible, I doubt he will say stuff to u on your road because his parents are there etc and he has no reason to talk to u. If he does it in school then he’s just childish, he might say something in the beginning but eventually he will get bored of it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well I mean just try to avoid him as much as possible, I doubt he will say stuff to u on your road because his parents are there etc and he has no reason to talk to u. If he does it in school then he’s just childish, he might say something in the beginning but eventually he will get bored of it.
Alright but he’s my age 19/20 his parents aren’t going to be with him all the time
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How often do we see bump into our neighbours? Not often, keep away from him I'm sure he'd do tge same. If he doesn't then think of the next step, until then don't fret mate 😊
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you’re 20 you need to learn how to interact with people you don’t like and how to avoid confrontations where necessary. You’re anticipating problems that haven’t happened yet based on a glance from someone’s Dad who may have no memory of you whatsoever.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Alright but he’s my age 19/20 his parents aren’t going to be with him all the time
Oh sorry I thought u guys might have been younger, my bad for assuming well that’s even worse then. Guess he’s just childish
Anonymous #1
Oh sorry I thought u guys might have been younger, my bad for assuming well that’s even worse then. Guess he’s just childish
If we’ve left school we are obviously 16 plus
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Admit-One)
If you’re 20 you need to learn how to interact with people you don’t like and how to avoid confrontations where necessary. You’re anticipating problems that haven’t happened yet based on a glance from someone’s Dad who may have no memory of you whatsoever.
I’m only 19 and I just am trying to higher my confidence still and trust that people won’t take the piss out of me
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
If we’ve left school we are obviously 16 plus
No need to be sarcastic about it luv
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (716)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (904)
42.8%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (399)
18.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed