S12356
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey,
Does anyone know what grades we use for UCAS when we add our AS grades. As we didn’t do exams this year, do we use our teacher prediction grades(CAGs) or the ones government gave us or whichever is higher?
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by S12356)
Hey,
Does anyone know what grades we use for UCAS when we add our AS grades. As we didn’t do exams this year, do we use our teacher prediction grades(CAGs) or the ones government gave us or whichever is higher?
You use the final grade you were given, which should be the higher of your CAG or government grade. You school/college should be able to confirm this for you if you aren't sure what your grade is!
S12356
Rep:
?
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
You use the final grade you were given, which should be the higher of your CAG or government grade. You school/college should be able to confirm this for you if you aren't sure what your grade is!
Thank you!! Also do you know what I would put for the qualification date when adding grades for AS?
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you!! Also do you know what I would put for the qualification date when adding grades for AS?
August 2020.
S12356
Rep:
?
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
August 2020.
thank you sm
McGinger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Actually its June 2020, the date you took the exam not when you get the results.
S12356
Rep:
?
(Original post by McGinger)
Actually its June 2020, the date you took the exam not when you get the results.
ohh I put august and submitted it hopefully my head of sixth form would change it
McGinger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ohh I put august and submitted it hopefully my head of sixth form would change it
Dont panic - it isnt that important.
It certainly wont have any impact on your application.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (703)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (888)
42.75%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.92%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.48%

Watched Threads