Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Baso....My phone got taken off me 2 years ago. It was an IPhone 6 but I didn't care after a while because now I have my own laptop and my life is on my laptop and I would keep my laptop then ever get my phone back.

Now I am in Year 10, and then year 11 next year my mum thinks it is important I have a phone now...even though she doesn't let me go anywhere.

The fact is I don't really want a phone...I keep refusing and crying saying no, but my mum just will not listen, they are forcing me to have my phone and they ordered a sim card and everything...

Since I refused for them to buy me and IPhone 7 even IPhone 11, they said they will get my old phone fixed.
They need my password for it to be fixed, but I am lying saying I do not remember at all...but the fact is if I give it all the stuff on there... they will see.
As well as that, I will get flashbacks then the nightmares will start again...I don't know what to do??

Someone help me.. I don't that phone anywhere near me or near my house..

Shall I get it taken off at school? So I have to wait one week, to get it and just do it again and again till they take it for a term or shall I just give to a friend?? Or turn it off and leave it in bag?
I have no clue, but I know dam well I will not use that thing.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nightmares and crying over being bought a phone; why?
Kellyowens
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I-
username5447346
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Nightmares and crying over being bought a phone; why?
cuz she has sh*t on that phone that she cant have ppl seeing especially not her parents
dw igu but try saying u changed ur mind n u want a new phone now? idk this is hard
why do u not want the phone anywhere near u tho?
Alienated.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Baso....My phone got taken off me 2 years ago. It was an IPhone 6 but I didn't care after a while because now I have my own laptop and my life is on my laptop and I would keep my laptop then ever get my phone back.

Now I am in Year 10, and then year 11 next year my mum thinks it is important I have a phone now...even though she doesn't let me go anywhere.

The fact is I don't really want a phone...I keep refusing and crying saying no, but my mum just will not listen, they are forcing me to have my phone and they ordered a sim card and everything...

Since I refused for them to buy me and IPhone 7 even IPhone 11, they said they will get my old phone fixed.
They need my password for it to be fixed, but I am lying saying I do not remember at all...but the fact is if I give it all the stuff on there... they will see.
As well as that, I will get flashbacks then the nightmares will start again...I don't know what to do??

Someone help me.. I don't that phone anywhere near me or near my house..

Shall I get it taken off at school? So I have to wait one week, to get it and just do it again and again till they take it for a term or shall I just give to a friend?? Or turn it off and leave it in bag?
I have no clue, but I know dam well I will not use that thing.
You know, all throughout that post I was genuinely debating on whether or not this was legit. You never know, the human race always seems to surprise me. Though, the very last sentence sealed the deal that this as authentic as silicon implants.
username5447346
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alienated.)
You know, all throughout that post I was genuinely debating on whether or not this was legit. You never know, the human race always seems to surprise me. Though, the very last sentence sealed the deal that this as authentic as silicon implants.
ummm i dont think u have the right to say that tbh cuz u dont kno her sich
i wld feel the same way if my laptop broke n my parents needed my pw to get it fixed cuz i dont want em seeing my sh*t tbh
Alienated.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by M_Zara)
i wld feel the same way if my laptop broke n my parents needed my pw to get it fixed cuz i dont want em seeing my sh*t tbh
OP said that their phone was taken off them so they use their laptop instead. Now their parents are offering to buy OP a new phone. OP refuses so parents are fixing old one instead. If it was a matter of the stuff on OP's old phone then they would've just let their parents buy a new one. I think the problem here is the overreaction to the prospect of having a phone, which is definitely not normal. Based off this and the last sentence it led me to believe that this is a troll thus my reply. :top2:
username5447346
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OP said that their phone was taken off them so they use their laptop instead. Now their parents are offering to buy OP a new phone. OP refuses so parents are fixing old one instead. If it was a matter of the stuff on OP's old phone then they would've just let their parents buy a new one. I think the problem here is the overreaction to the prospect of having a phone, which is definitely not normal. Based off this and the last sentence it led me to believe that this is a troll thus my reply. :top2:
ok thats fair enough ig but maybe some rlly bad sh*t happened when OP had that phone that led em to not want one at all anymore? n then when they refused to get a new one n their parents said they'd fix the old phone instead they freaked out even more? thats just what i assumed lol
but lets say ur right then yhh thats not normal ig cuz if ur fine w/ a laptop whats wrong w/ a phone
but why am i hearing so much abt trolls/troll threads on tsr? like why wld anyone bothermaking this thread if it werent tru? i just dont get it lol (also im new to tsr btw aha x)
Anonymous #1
cuz she has sh*t on that phone that she cant have ppl seeing especially not her parents
dw igu but try saying u changed ur mind n u want a new phone now? idk this is hard
why do u not want the phone anywhere near u tho?
Thank you so much for understanding! I got a little panicky when my dad mentioned he dropped it off to some shop and I ranted it out here!

Yeah, it isn't in our budget anymore to buy a new phone because my house is currently getting done again and my dad said he can't spare any money, and neither can my mum!

I do not want that thing near me because the day I got that phone, it has been nothing but trouble. It cursed me. My sister, read through every text I have ever sent on there to which she blackmails me on, my cousins looked through all my pictures, my cousins snaked all my messages to a lot of my family, I got online bullied you could say on there, my personal stuff like info and address got leaked on there, I was failing everything because of the phone, my grades were grade 2's. I got kicked out of my school because of that phone, my cousins sent around my phone number, adding me to random groups which is all on there. My old social accounts are on there...

And from then on I have hated the idea of having a phone. I got my laptop at the start of lockdown and I am more than happy! I can do loads on here, and I have no contacts with anyone because I no socials and I am happy like that!

Therefore, I do not want a phone! x
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You know textspeak isn't allowed on TSR?
username5447346
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
You know textspeak isn't allowed on TSR?
aha is it not? im new loool
i dont see what the problem is tho?cuz everyone does it aha - unless u report me lol
username5447346
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you so much for understanding! I got a little panicky when my dad mentioned he dropped it off to some shop and I ranted it out here!

Yeah, it isn't in our budget anymore to buy a new phone because my house is currently getting done again and my dad said he can't spare any money, and neither can my mum!

I do not want that thing near me because the day I got that phone, it has been nothing but trouble. It cursed me. My sister, read through every text I have ever sent on there to which she blackmails me on, my cousins looked through all my pictures, my cousins snaked all my messages to a lot of my family, I got online bullied you could say on there, my personal stuff like info and address got leaked on there, I was failing everything because of the phone, my grades were grade 2's. I got kicked out of my school because of that phone, my cousins sent around my phone number, adding me to random groups which is all on there. My old social accounts are on there...

And from then on I have hated the idea of having a phone. I got my laptop at the start of lockdown and I am more than happy! I can do loads on here, and I have no contacts with anyone because I no socials and I am happy like that!

Therefore, I do not want a phone! x
ahhhh i see sounds like ur fam is just full of annoying lil snakes tbh aha
Alienated.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ok thats fair enough ig but maybe some rlly bad sh*t happened when OP had that phone that led em to not want one at all anymore? n then when they refused to get a new one n their parents said they'd fix the old phone instead they freaked out even more? thats just what i assumed lol
but lets say ur right then yhh thats not normal ig cuz if ur fine w/ a laptop whats wrong w/ a phone
but why am i hearing so much abt trolls/troll threads on tsr? like why wld anyone bothermaking this thread if it werent tru? i just dont get it lol (also im new to tsr btw aha x)
Welcome to:tsr:

There's been a recent increase in trolls lately, with the same boring stuff. Though looking at this thread I may have jumped to conclusions, excuse me.:hat2:
Anonymous #1
Right then, that is fine! I know I sound a bit pathetic and who cries over not wanting a phone? so a bit strange, I guess... but I am known on here, hence why I put it on anon!
Alienated.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Right then, that is fine! I know I sound a bit pathetic and who cries over not wanting a phone? so a bit strange, I guess... but I am known on here, hence why I put it on anon!
Apologies, I genuinely thought you were a troll. Is there a specific reason behind your reaction to phones?
Anonymous #1
Yes! I mentioned above if you look up a bit!
username5447346
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Welcome to:tsr:

There's been a recent increase in trolls lately, with the same boring stuff. Though looking at this thread I may have jumped to conclusions, excuse me.:hat2:
aha i see
ok i didnt kno that beforehand deffo wld not have made my acc if i knew lol but ive been using tsr (just without an acc) since yr10 soooooo idk lol
this thread seems legit tho no?
Alienated.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes! I mentioned above if you look up a bit!
Sorry that happened to you OP, I suggest talking to someone about it like a councillor. Have you spoken to your parents about how you feel?
Anonymous #1
Sorry that happened to you OP, I suggest talking to someone about it like a councillor. Have you spoken to your parents about how you feel?
I did, and they laughed saying too bad, because at my age I should have a phone especially going to and from school... then my mum told her friends and my grandma and they found it funny and now I am purely embarrassed.

As for a councilor, I think it is not necessary... although my mum and dad have offered to get me one but I really don't want to bring it all back again. I will be back at phase 1 trying to fix myself. I have been much happier this last year, and I would love for it to stay that way!
Alienated.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did, and they laughed saying too bad, because at my age I should have a phone especially going to and from school... then my mum told her friends and my grandma and they found it funny and now I am purely embarrassed.

As for a councilor, I think it is not necessary... although my mum and dad have offered to get me one but I really don't want to bring it all back again. I will be back at phase 1 trying to fix myself. I have been much happier this last year, and I would love for it to stay that way!
Clearly you haven't come to terms with it though, even if you think it's not needed, I recommend you see a councillor.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (122)
28.37%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.26%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.53%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.3%
No - I live at home during term anyway (127)
29.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed