Where should I look for jobs?

Watch
Bluerainy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I know indeed and reeds but are there other platforms?
Also what kind of jobs are there for someone who just took A levels (sciences and maths) and have no previous work experience and is currently in their gap year.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bluerainy)
Also what kind of jobs are there for someone who just took A levels (sciences and maths) and have no previous work experience and is currently in their gap year.
Total Jobs, jobs 24 (I think that is correct).

Retail is probably a good one, lots of places will be hiring for Christmas temps at the moment. Just make sure your CV is excellent and you really practice the common interview questions.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Look on companies own websites. Some llaces, such as Tesco, McDonald's, Sainsbury's, aldi etc etc etc have jobs on their own websites. Quite a few of them also require you to apply online.
Tracey_W
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
Look on companies own websites. Some llaces, such as Tesco, McDonald's, Sainsbury's, aldi etc etc etc have jobs on their own websites. Quite a few of them also require you to apply online.
That's were I would start about for jobs with there own websites as just make a online profile for them and then apply for appropriate jobs that suitable to you and hope you'll get a interview and job offer, especially now as they looking for staff for christmas period.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Newspaper job advertisements. Seriously you can find some that way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed