My life’s falling apart

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Literally nothing working out and everything is just getting worse, I feel like giving up on everything but I can’t do that either so I’m stuck on a limbo that’s just tilting towards my doom every second. I’m so alone in this hardship and I don’t know what to do...
I worked so hard all this time but in the end I’m back to square one, things are worse and I’m starting to fell really really tired to continue this fight with everything and with my life

(Sorry for this venting)
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe you need new more achievable plans?
username5420160
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Literally nothing working out and everything is just getting worse, I feel like giving up on everything but I can’t do that either so I’m stuck on a limbo that’s just tilting towards my doom every second. I’m so alone in this hardship and I don’t know what to do...
I worked so hard all this time but in the end I’m back to square one, things are worse and I’m starting to fell really really tired to continue this fight with everything and with my life

(Sorry for this venting)
Your life hasn't fallen apart yet cos you're not dead yet! You're still alive and well soldier! The best part about life is that you can ALWAYS make time to do the things you've always wanted to do so keep your head up and find something that you've always wanted to do😁.
For example, I'm feeling a little down right now so I'll go and write down in a diary about my future self (something I've always wanted to do) or, I'll go and join a society.
might_work
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
everyone is faced with hardships they have to face alone, you'll have to get through it
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I believe that life is a test & everything happens for a reason... everyone faces difficulties at some point, it makes you more understanding and overall a better person. Just have a positive mindset, I know it can be tough but maybe you’re taking the wrong approach.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads