RAF WSOp Application Process Clarification.

Watch
HypoxicWaiter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Good Afternoon,

I've recently passed CBAT for the aforementioned role and am now booked in for my Skype based filter interview with my local AFCO.

I may be reading the wrong material as there seems to be mixed information on the application stages for WSOp.

On https://www.raf.mod.uk/recruitment/h...ess#acceptance it doesn't mention an assessment at OASC and also no sign of current affairs on the selection interview criteria.

However sifting through various WSOp themed threads on this forum, many WSOp applicants have had to go to OASC and tackle current affairs.

Has the application process changed in the last month or so or is the above link for WSOp incorrect?

Many Thanks
AlphaTango
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre

Though I agree the RAF Careers website could be improved.
Scroller91
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Some aspects of the website are well out of date, there has been quite a big shift in recent months with regards to training. However the recruitment process hasn’t changed too much, only in respect that much of of it is being done online due to the current situation.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you look at the information specific to the role, it explains the entry requirements...
AlphaTango
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Name:  B335BBC9-5B3F-440D-8507-896F2E08918A.jpeg
Views: 11
Size:  168.2 KB
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads