Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My advice: On the day she comes, put on your best clothes, put on your best aftershave, do your hair, then hit the vodka about 3 hours before shes due.

Works for me.

ReputationRep:
    lol! ur nt helping! just play it cool and ask her something like "wot r u doing nxt tuesday" or soemthing like tht. i agree with other people: if u nvr ask, u'll nvr find out. ask her 2 go c a film or something. or even do the catalogy thing with her!

ReputationRep:
    go for it you won't know until you try.
    If she's the right girl for you, age won't matter.
    GOOD LUCK!!
    i hope it all goes well

ReputationRep:
    dalin to be honest wid you you have only said hello to each other and you only like her because of the way she looks (and smells) she could be so diffrernt from what you are imaginin you should either get you confidence up and ask her if she wants to go out for a coffe or find another lass that you can actually have a conversation with and who is more likely to be your age! What type of catologue is it?

ReputationRep:
    You really don't know anything about her so the best thing would be to get to know her so you'll know if she really is a person you'd be interested in. Say more than just "Hello." Comment on the weather, make a joke. Humour is good. Don't call it a date in the beginning. Tell her you're headed to go get a cup of coffee or eat lunch or go for a walk. Ask if she'd take pleasure in joining you. Ask if you could give her a call sometime and do it again. When you actually do go on a date, for god's sake, DONT FORGET TO CALL HER THE NEXT DAY! If she asks your age, tell her! Lying about it will just get her pissed off later.

ReputationRep:
    what i find works well is if you say hello and ask her for her name then leave it for a bit, it means next time you speak, you know eachother, and having a conversation wouldn't be so strange. also, if she remembers your name, its a good sign

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh_git)
    lol! ur nt helping! just play it cool and ask her something like "wot r u doing nxt tuesday" or soemthing like tht. i agree with other people: if u nvr ask, u'll nvr find out. ask her 2 go c a film or something. or even do the catalogy thing with her!
    no offence but "hey, what are you doing next tuesday" as the first thing you say to someone is a bit forward and won't work unless they are desprate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confused?)
    is age any problem. She doesnt know my age. im 17 but people actually think i look 22-23. Girls, will it be a problem when she finds out. I could be totally wrong, she might be 17 herself but she definitely looks 20ish.
    I'm gonna be 18 in february and I get worried about relationships because I look like i'm fkin 14/15yrs old, yes i admit i am short but its just the way i look. I found the secret of looking young which women will never have! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    I think this thread would be better if you inserted "****" in between I and like
    "throw"?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.