Student finance tuition fees still awaiting confirmation?

Watch
AK118672709
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I'm currently in my second year of university. I applied for both maintenance and tuition fee loans back in May, my application was approved and since starting term I have received my maintenance loan payment. My tuition fee payment, however, was expected to be paid on 22/10 but the status is still showing as "awaiting confirmation" as opposed to scheduled/paid. I completed my online enrolment when term first began in September and have been attending all my classes so I don't understand what's happening. I have also emailed uni but am unlikely to receive a response until Monday. It's worrying me since I don't want uni to suspend my studies for not paying?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AK118672709)
Hi, I'm currently in my second year of university. I applied for both maintenance and tuition fee loans back in May, my application was approved and since starting term I have received my maintenance loan payment. My tuition fee payment, however, was expected to be paid on 22/10 but the status is still showing as "awaiting confirmation" as opposed to scheduled/paid. I completed my online enrolment when term first began in September and have been attending all my classes so I don't understand what's happening. I have also emailed uni but am unlikely to receive a response until Monday. It's worrying me since I don't want uni to suspend my studies for not paying?
Hi, please don't worry about this as it's normal. The university will send confirmation of attendance to release the tuition fee loan when they are ready.

If you are worried or concerned then speak to your university and ask them to send confirmation of attendance now and the tuition fee payment will be released.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (44)
32.35%
No - I have already returned home (16)
11.76%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (27)
19.85%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (11)
8.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
27.94%

Watched Threads