Do females like men with long hair

Watch
username5447420
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've replied to enough posts already, time for me to actually ask a question. So, ladies I need your feedback, I'm an athletic guy with long curly hair, it's about as long as Aragorn from the LOTR movies to give you an idea of length, I keep it clean and wash it often.

I just want to get a general idea from ladies and see if its a turn off or not.
Last edited by username5447420; 1 month ago
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jacobf91)
I've replied to enough posts already, time for me to actually ask a question. So, ladies I need your feedback, I'm an athletic guy with long curly hair, it's about as long as Aragorn from the LOTR movies to give you an idea of length, I keep it clean and wash it often.

I just want to get a general idea from ladies and see if its a turn off or not.
It depends on if it matches the guy's face shape (for me). But, it all comes down to personal preference.
username5447420
Rep:
?
(Original post by StopRightThere)
It depends on if it matches the guy's face shape (for me). But, it all comes down to personal preference.
I think I need to send some pictures to my female friends and get their honest opinion. I don't want to go to uni next year and look like a hobo :P
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've had long and short hair. One of my ex-gfs preferred it when I had long hair but I think most others didn't.

But if there weren't any women that liked long hair, the entire heavy metal fanbase wouldn't be able to reproduce and they would have gone extinct decades ago :dontknow:
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think I need to send some pictures to my female friends and get their honest opinion. I don't want to go to uni next year and look like a hobo :P
You won't look like a hobo if it's taken care of. :lol:
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Prsom :yep:
Catsarepurrfect
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think it really depends. Some men look good with it, but it looks stupid on some. It depends on the shape of you face, you hair (curly, wavy, straight) and your haircut. For example i really don't like Tom Felton with long hair, but Jason Momoa looks better with long hair. However, overall, i like long hair on guys. But usually i don't like if they have hair past shoulders. It takes much more to pull of hair like that. My main problem with long hair on guys is, that if they have straight hair and oval/round face, they look like an egg.
username5447420
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
I've had long and short hair. One of my ex-gfs preferred it when I had long hair but I think most others didn't.

But if there weren't any women that liked long hair, the entire heavy metal fanbase wouldn't be able to reproduce and they would have gone extinct decades ago :dontknow:
Good point, I guess you could say I was part of the heavy metal scene, albeit in my youth at least.
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Obvs some women will like longer hair but from what I've seen in surveys and such, a significant majority prefer short hair.
MadameRazz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
dont care what your hair is like, i care whether you say “females” or “women”
username5447420
Rep:
?
(Original post by Catsarepurrfect)
I think it really depends. Some men look good with it, but it looks stupid on some. It depends on the shape of you face, you hair (curly, wavy, straight) and your haircut. For example i really don't like Tom Felton with long hair, but Jason Momoa looks better with long hair. However, overall, i like long hair on guys. But usually i don't like if they have hair past shoulders. It takes much more to pull of hair like that. My main problem with long hair on guys is, that if they have straight hair and oval/round face, they look like an egg.
Lmao! I don't want eggface
username5447420
Rep:
?
(Original post by MadameRazz)
dont care what your hair is like, i care whether you say “females” or “women”
Chose females to be more inclusive as there are some teenagers on here that might answer who may not consider themselves as women, or maybe It's because I'm a man and most teenage boys don't consider themselves as men? who knows
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Prsom :yep:
Lol.
Catsarepurrfect
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Or try finding some celebrity who has similar face and then one with similar hair and send us their names. We can kinda put them together in our mind and we can give you at least small indication if we think long hair looks good on you
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol.
alright I'm leaving now :")
MadameRazz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Chose females to be more inclusive as there are some teenagers on here that might answer who may not consider themselves as women, or maybe It's because I'm a man and most teenage boys don't consider themselves as men? who knows
so then why say “men”? if you’re gonna use “females” use “males” or it just looks wrong. or at least, to me, it gives me bad vibes.
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
alright I'm leaving now :")
I thought you were going to leave earlier. I thought you were done. :cry2:
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also my mum has a crush on Aragorn from Lord of the rings. But doesn't like him in any of his other movies with short hair lol.
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also my mum has a crush on Aragorn from Lord of the rings. But doesn't like him in any of his other movies with short hair lol.
The only people I ever have crushes on are anime characters lol.
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i loveeeee it 😌
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.65%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (849)
42.51%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.28%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads