The Student Room Group

Everything you wanted to tell your crush!

Post anonymously everything you ever wanted to tell your crush and you didn’t/ somehow did!

Scroll to see replies

Sup. Names Chad. I'm kind of a big deal.
Reply 2
I love you.
Reply 3
Original post by ChickenMadness

Moneyyyyy
Do itttttttttttttttttt :awesome:
Reply 5
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Do itttttttttttttttttt :awesome:

😂😂
Being a ***** is my kink.
Oh boy, when I saw you walk into the classroom I felt ways that I have never felt before.
The way your bum moved as you came over to help me with my work & you knelt down right besides my leg. I wouldn’t mind doing things to you even though you were my teacher, you even know you’d do things with me
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Oh boy, when I saw you walk into the classroom I felt ways that I have never felt before.
The way your bum moved as you came over to help me with my work & you knelt down right besides my leg. I wouldn’t mind doing things to you even though you were my teacher, you even know you’d do things with me

Omg omg that’s firee
When we were both in the classroom together, you kept looking at me and licking your lips, because you know you’re just a filthy sl*t, if only I was a little bit older, I would’ve made you feel ways you would’ve never felt before
you’re kinda annoying but i still like you 🥺

Spoiler

That’s the horny you speaking lol
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
you’re kinda annoying but i still like you 🥺

Spoiler

Damn girl$$
Original post by ChickenMadness

is you name acc chad
That’s the horny you speaking lol

Nah, my secondary teacher was something else, I’m telling you.
They give you hints/ tease you, it really made me horny at the time& I’d always go home and masturbate just from the thought of her
When we were both in the classroom together, you kept looking at me and licking your lips, because you know you’re just a filthy sl*t, if only I was a little bit older, I would’ve made you feel ways you would’ve never felt before

wow
Nah, my secondary teacher was something else, I’m telling you.
They give you hints/ tease you, it really made me horny at the time& I’d always go home and masturbate just from the thought of her

Can I be your new teacher lol
Original post by SlytherinSoul
is you name acc chad

No it's Kyle. Chad has a better meme though lol.
ok if i’m being serious :
i really miss you but you’re not good for me

Spoiler

Can I be your new teacher lol

WTF someones a bit desperate

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest