my ex is dating an older guy should I call the police

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
my ex gf who is 14 broke up with me for an older guy she met at a party, he's 18. I'm not being racist but he's black and he's about 6ft and she's like a 5ft white girl and seeing them together makes me feel sick, it looks so wrong she posts stories on her snapchat of them together and all I want to do is screenshot and send it to the police. All the girls in school treat her like she's so cool saying things like 'im so jealous he's so hot' and I'm like wtf it's so wrong.

I come from england and it's quite common here for girls to date older boys. Most girls in my year at school who are 14/15 are dating guys that are 16/17/18, one 14 year old in my class lost her virginity with a 22 year old during lockdown and no one snitched, even tho I told her it was wrong and extremely ilegal she just called me 'boring' then stopped hanging out with me after that.

But I really want to snitch and tell the school/police to ruin my ex gfs relationship, I know if I snitch I would lose all my friends as everyone would know it's me as I'm the only one that complains about it, I don't know what to do. I don't know if I'm just being salty and jealous and should just leave them to it and go my seperate way or tell the teachers/anonymously call the police.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Those people are all technically rapists and should be reported.
Vapordave
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
my ex gf who is 14 broke up with me for an older guy she met at a party, he's 18. I'm not being racist but he's black and he's about 6ft and she's like a 5ft white girl and seeing them together makes me feel sick, it looks so wrong she posts stories on her snapchat of them together and all I want to do is screenshot and send it to the police. All the girls in school treat her like she's so cool saying things like 'im so jealous he's so hot' and I'm like wtf it's so wrong.

I come from england
and it's quite common here for girls to date older boys. Most girls in my year at school who are 14/15 are dating guys that are 16/17/18, one 14 year old in my class lost her virginity with a 22 year old during lockdown and no one snitched, even tho I told her it was wrong and extremely ilegal she just called me 'boring' then stopped hanging out with me after that.

But I really want to snitch and tell the school/police to ruin my ex gfs relationship, I know if I snitch I would lose all my friends as everyone would know it's me as I'm the only one that complains about it, I don't know what to do. I don't know if I'm just being salty and jealous and should just leave them to it and go my seperate way or tell the teachers/anonymously call the police.
I also come from England. Its not normal and if it is at your school you need to get a teacher involved.
Tom.Nook
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm definitely not saying what he's doing is right, because it's illegal and should be reported.

But what does being black have to do with the rest of this story...?
DR.DOOM
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Does your school needs Chris Hansen to catch all these predators or some ****? jesus christ, report them all immediately
username5447346
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
u shld tell cuz even tho ppl might hate u for snitching i think its the right thing to do x
khadijaaaxxxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yes you should
his race doesn’t matter though?
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well, she is not of age. Have they done anything sexual?
Alienated.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tom.Nook)
I'm definitely not saying what he's doing is right, because it's illegal and should be reported.

Agreed.

That remark of yours aside, you should report it OP. Go to your school/police but make sure you have proof.
briananj
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

I come from england and it's quite common here for girls to date older boys. Most girls in my year at school who are 14/15 are dating guys that are 16/17/18, one 14 year old in my class lost her virginity with a 22 year old during lockdown and no one snitched, even tho I told her it was wrong and extremely ilegal she just called me 'boring' then stopped hanging out with me after that.

you should report but do it for the right reasons and not because your ex is with a black guy which is racist btw because it has no relevance to this story
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you have proof that anything illegal has occurred? :confused:
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tom.Nook)

Nothing at all.
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don’t be racist. Don’t make assumptions. Leave it to her parents to look out for her.
deadroseex
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Chris Hansen would have told you to report it, so do it fgs, this man could do anything to her. She is 14... with an 18 year old, he could be a rapist? Serial killer? How could anyone ever know?
Strange5050
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Stating someone is Black is a fact, not racist.
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Strange5050)
Stating someone is Black is a fact, not racist.
If you don't see the problem...
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes, go to the police. Also, tell them about the culture of pedophilia at your school so they can do something about that, too.
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Jesusu Christ you know even if she gives consent thats statutory rape like wtf it doesnt matter if itll ruin the relationship. F*ck that, you need to tell someone man
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
His skin colour is irrelevant, if you have reasonable grounds for believing an 18 year old having sex with a 14 year old. Other than I expect some police forces will act quicker than if he was white.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
OP here, sorry for commenting about his race, I shouldn't have done that and hope I didn't offend anyone. I was just describing them for everyone, I also said she was 'white' but no one complained about that. Sorry I'm just a bit emotional about it all so wrote the post without thinking straight.

I don't have any proof anything has happened but I know she lost her virginity to him. I told her it was wrong them being together and for her to break up with him and that she's still a child and to stop going for older boys and she said something along the lines of ''F*** off you're just jealous cause he has a bigger d*** than u''. Which implies she's seen it and done sexual stuff with him. I also spoke to a friend who told me she had sex with him in his car but I guess it's impossible to have hard evidence of anything.

I want to tell the teachers/police but I also don't want to get all my friends in trouble.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (781)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (366)
19.72%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.47%

Watched Threads