?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Last edited by Mya Neagle; 4 weeks ago
AscendingWings
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nobody on here can give you a definite answer, and it wouldn't be right to assume and give you false hope. You really will just have to turn up to your medical and find out. Be honest and you'll be given an answer.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You say "this will obviously be on my medical records"; is it on your medical records?

Refarding the anxiety: first, there's usually only the word of an applicant for not having taken something prescribed (happens a lot with inhalers for asthma), but unless there's evidence you returned a full amount of pills, your explanation won't be sufficient. Second, you went to your doctor and were diagnosed with something severe enough to require pharmaceutical intervention, so that will be a serious consideration at your medical.

Be aware of these, but otherwise, as above.

PS. If that is your name, be aware of this forum's security rules.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (793)
42.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (374)
19.86%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed