The Student Room Group

Wow October sucks

The only thing that's come out this month is Crash Bandicoot 4 (which is GOTY tbh) but nothing else is coming this month. At least Cyberpunk 2077 is getting closer but damn this is a boring month.

Scroll to see replies

The Doom Eternal DLC also came out, although I didn't buy it because I'm skint and I have already bought Cyberpunk.
Rather just a few good games released than a lot of trash. See it in that way. The quality matters, not the quantity. And I know a lot of horrible games, believe me...
Little Hope is coming
Reply 4
Original post by Kallisto
Rather just a few good games released than a lot of trash. See it in that way. The quality matters, not the quantity. And I know a lot of horrible games, believe me...

I guess so. I'd rather have good games rather than Sonic Forces. Seriously, Forces might be the worst game ever
l like a nice fish supper in october with peas
October, November, January and August are such useless and depressing months.

Sorry to anyone who's birthdays are in these months. :console:
Original post by Alienated.

November is my bday
imo its the best month...lol :smile:
i agree with the others tho lmao
The most sonic games they came after the classic series are trash, and even the classics are a pain in the ass, just because there are lots of levels in which Sonic can't run with full speed without to prevent to hit an obstacle. And if you think they are the bottom of trash, you have never played true *****y games. :yes:
Original post by vix.xvi
November is my bday

It may be due to the fact that I've had tests in that month but I'm sure once I'm done with education my opinion will improve. I can't say the same for the others though...
sonic forces was a decent game - wasn't a fan of mania. unironically sonic unleashed was my favourite sonic game, (SADX/SA2B closely following) but kind of becomes redundant when you have generations + unleashed mod.
Original post by Kallisto
The most sonic games they came after the classic series are trash, and even the classics are a pain in the ass, just because there are lots of levels in which Sonic can't run with full speed without to prevent to hit an obstacle. And if you think they are the bottom of trash, you have never played true *****y games. :yes:

I'd disagree on the classic Sonic games. They are the pinnacle of skill based 2D platforming, they are hard to master and that's what makes them so replayable. learning the physics, memorizing the level and perfecting the game is so satisfying. Sonic 2 is one of my favorite games of all time for a reason. I like Sonic for the most part but it's Sonic Forces that's really bad. I'm telling you it's almost as bad as LJN games.
Original post by vix.xvi
November is my bday

:five:
Original post by _gcx
sonic forces was a decent game - wasn't a fan of mania. unironically sonic unleashed was my favourite sonic game, (SADX/SA2B closely following) but kind of becomes redundant when you have generations + unleashed mod.

Finding someone else who loves Sonic Unleashed is ****ing amazing, i thought I was the only one. Although I can't agree on Forces being decent and how do you not like Mania??
Original post by Alienated.

I'd just say September - March are kinda terrible imo.
Original post by CoolCavy
Little Hope is coming

Guessing that's an indie title? Never heard of it but in my defense there's too much to remember lol
Hardly, it's by Supermassive games who did Until Dawn lol
Original post by CoolCavy
Hardly, it's by Supermassive games who did Until Dawn lol

Oh crap I know Supermassive as well. I'm telling you there's just so much to keep up with.
Okay, I was wrong: if you know the LJN production, you have played really bad games. I feel pity for everyone who had ever played a game from LJN.
I don't really like 2D games. I see 2D as more of a restriction to exploration and have never really seen the appeal. Majority of the games I like are shooters/sandboxes tbh, odd racing game or platformer.

Quick Reply

Latest