The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool uni accommodation

Which halls have most privately educated students ???
Reply 1
The more expensive the accommodation is, the higher probability of middle class students being there. Though I really don't think any sane person would even think to ask that question, let alone have it influence their decision
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Anonymous
Which halls have most privately educated students ???

Firstly, this is a bit of a silly question. Secondly, it's quite random - some rich kids want the cheapest accommodation, and vice versa. From my own experience, it's Vine Court, but I had private school friends in every hall.
Reply 3
Firstly, this is a bit of a silly question. Secondly, it's quite random - some rich kids want the cheapest accommodation, and vice versa. From my own experience, it's Vine Court, but I had private school friends in every hall.

Yea probs wasn’t the best question to ask haha I’ve just heard some people there are quite anti private schoolers so was just wondering
Yea probs wasn’t the best question to ask haha I’ve just heard some people there are quite anti private schoolers so was just wondering

I went to a private school. Lots of my friends at Liverpool did. But it's really not a big deal when you get to university. Of course, some people are anti-private school, but you find them at every university.
Reply 5
I went to a private school. Lots of my friends at Liverpool did. But it's really not a big deal when you get to university. Of course, some people are anti-private school, but you find them at every university.

Also I’m a bit torn on whether to apply for Greenbank or crown place, which one would you recommend/ have heard gd things about
Also I’m a bit torn on whether to apply for Greenbank or crown place, which one would you recommend/ have heard gd things about

I went to Crown, wish I had gone to Melville Grove. Parties there were so much better. Much more sociable. Greenbank would have been good this year as not a lot of travel into the centre for uni.

Crown is 7x oversubscribed each year so if you don't apply now, you probably won't get it. Greenbank was a great place to live.

Quick Reply

Latest