The Student Room Group

They think I'm weird :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChickenMadness
She's an alien lmao.

Hahahaha
Anyway, don’t listen to your friends. People get called ‘weird’ if they don’t fit in with the overrated clichés of life. Therefore, if you are “weird’, you are truly yourself :smile:.
Original post by summerberry19
Hahahaha
Anyway, don’t listen to your friends. People get called ‘weird’ if they don’t fit in with the overrated clichés of life. Therefore, if you are “weird’, you are truly yourself :smile:.

I swear the word was invented just for me lmao
Original post by SlytherinSoul
I swear the word was invented just for me lmao

Exactlyy.
In primary school, if you didn’t wear high ponies and crush on boys, they would say ‘ew, you’re weird’. It’s honestly so annoying.
Original post by summerberry19
Exactlyy.
In primary school, if you didn’t wear high ponies and crush on boys, they would say ‘ew, you’re weird’. It’s honestly so annoying.

But what if they was a boy

Spoiler

She's an alien lmao.

ahahah obviously there's more to OP than she's letting on
Original post by SlytherinSoul
But what if they was a boy

Spoiler

Oh right - yeah I guess so. I generally got girls calling me weird. I never really talked to boys anyway :tongue:

Original post by pineapplepink
ahahah obviously there's more to OP than she's letting on

Haha
what do you mean "eyes that change colour"? :laugh:

I think they mean they are blue/green and look either blue or green depending on the light
Original post by chopingirl
I think they mean they are blue/green and look either blue or green depending on the light

Oh righhht
what do you mean "eyes that change colour"? :laugh:

My eyes change colour.
You may have heard the phrase 'their eyes change colour when they're angry' or have seen it in movies. This happens to me but mine isn't linked with emotions.
Original post by chopingirl

Mine isn't linked to light.
Original post by Min.violet2312
My eyes change colour.
You may have heard the phrase 'their eyes change colour when they're angry' or have seen it in movies. This happens to me but mine isn't linked with emotions.

Nobody's eyes change colour due to emotions, it would be due to their pupils dilating so much their eyes look completely black or their eyes creasing up in anger and blocking out light. anyway so what is the reason for your eye colour change?
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
My friends think in weird because I'm white and I like Asian guys, but this has never come across as a problem too me.

They say an Asian guy would never get
with me as I'm a while girl like me (I have long brunette hair, eyes that change colour, I'm 5'1 1/2, with what is described as a quiet but loving personality).

Should I take offence to what they are saying and stick up for myself or should I believe what they are saying?

Um no you should not all you need to do is act yourself and if they don’t like you for who you are than they are dumb.
She's an alien lmao.

You know I already get so much hate so why this? This hits deeply :frown:
You know I already get so much hate so why this? This hits deeply :frown:

Are you OP? lol
Are you OP? lol

Yes I am
Yes I am

It's only a joke becaues you said you have multicoloured eyes lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending