Nat 5 / higher English access courses - Aberdeen uni

Watch this thread
Shannonfxox
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys I just started studying English and maths threw Aberdeen uni. I chose the learn only option because I’m unsure how long it will take me to feel ready for these assessments.

I need them to get into primary education course I currently have a hnc childhood practice and have been advised by the uni to sit these access courses so that’s what I’m doing at a costly price, hopefully it’s worth it in the long run. I’ve studied so much and it’s only day 3. I haven’t studied maths/English since I done general standard grade back in 2013. So it’s a little challenging however I find the learning content really useful(most of the time) other times I feel they could have explained better.

If anyone has undertook the assessments I’m looking for more information.

Obviously at school your day in an exam hall with a mediator walking round. These assessments are online. Are they multiple choice, is there spaces to show workings? Do we do it on paper and upload/submit it? Is it via camera... so much uncertainty about the assessments.
Bluebells60
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I’d like to know this too. Are they sat via camera, are they multiple choice etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (41)
25.95%
As I expected (52)
32.91%
Harder (58)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.43%

Watched Threads