Ashyyyyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi
I am resitting my 2nd year at uni due to exceptional circumstances which has been approved .I applied for the higher loan and it was approved however 2 days later I got an email stating that sfe had done a quality check on my account and I was going to get the low maintenance loan ,despite my higher loan getting approved last year .I also sent evidence of low household income and it was approved and it said my higher loan was approved .I am unsure of why it has suddenly been changed to the low maintainance despite me giving evidence of low household income
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ashyyyyy)
Hi
I am resitting my 2nd year at uni due to exceptional circumstances which has been approved .I applied for the higher loan and it was approved however 2 days later I got an email stating that sfe had done a quality check on my account and I was going to get the low maintenance loan ,despite my higher loan getting approved last year .I also sent evidence of low household income and it was approved and it said my higher loan was approved .I am unsure of why it has suddenly been changed to the low maintainance despite me giving evidence of low household income
Hi, please message us on Facebook/Twitter or call us and we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (579)
34.4%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (690)
41%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (337)
20.02%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (77)
4.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed