WhyEvenTry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone,
I am planning to take a gap year to apply to Imperial College for 2021. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I wanted to know IB students and their experiences applying to Imperial. I have 8 A*s and 1 A for my IGCSE and 39 points on the IB Diploma. Although it is quite above average compared to my cohort (apparently they take that into consideration too), I am pretty sure that the average candidates would be applying with (predicted) scores well into the 40s. What were your experiences as IB students?
Last edited by WhyEvenTry; 1 month ago
AHKS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by WhyEvenTry)
Hi everyone,
I am planning to take a gap year to apply to Imperial College for 2021. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I wanted to know IB students and their experiences applying to Oxford. I have 8 A*s and 1 A for my IGCSE and 39 points on the IB Diploma. Although it is quite above average compared to my cohort (apparently they take that into consideration too), I am pretty sure that the average candidates would be applying with (predicted) scores well into the 40s. What were your experiences as IB students?
Sorry but you have missed deadline to apply to Oxford for entry in 2021
WhyEvenTry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by AHKS)
Sorry but you have missed deadline to apply to Oxford for entry in 2021
What about Imperial, they are definitely until January
AHKS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by WhyEvenTry)
What about Imperial, they are definitely until January
sorry, it was posted in an Oxford forum and asked about IB students experiences of applying to Oxford , so thought that was what wanted to know
Last edited by AHKS; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (705)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (888)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads