ruuuttttt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So i want to become a clinical psychologist and i need help so can someone suggest a country whr i might easily get my license to work there only after my education is finished. Could i also get a list of universities fr courses i need to get my Bachelors is psych and then my masters in clinical
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ruuuttttt)
So i want to become a clinical psychologist and i need help so can someone suggest a country whr i might easily get my license to work there only after my education is finished. Could i also get a list of universities fr courses i need to get my Bachelors is psych and then my masters in clinical
This site is primarily UK-based, so I don't know if you'll get any info on how to qualify in other countries, but in the UK:

BPS accredited undergrad psychology degree or post-grad conversion course

THEN

Lots of work experience (usually at least 2+ years, and often significantly more)

(Optional masters, but many applicants will have this)

THEN

3 year doctorate (depending on your fee status, funded by the NHS with a salary or self-funded)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (671)
33.65%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (847)
42.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.31%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed