M.Johnson2111
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I received a conditional offer (undergraduate) from York a university a few days ago.

I was wondering when do I begin applying for student accommodation and student finance?

The deadline for student accommodation is July 31st.

Thank you
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by M.Johnson2111)
Hi,

I received a conditional offer (undergraduate) from York a university a few days ago.

I was wondering when do I begin applying for student accommodation and student finance?

Thank you
You don't need to worry about applying for student accommodation for ages yet or student finance.

The first step is to wait until you get all your uni responses back and then pick your Firm and Insurance unis. In most cases people only choose accommodation preferences for their Firm choice uni
Ray3RE
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,

Thank you
Hey, is it cool to know when you applied and for which course?
M.Johnson2111
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you

Hey,masters biochemistry and I applied on the 14th of October - made an Oxford application too but honestly york is my favourite! Have you applied to York too?
Ray3RE
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you

Hey,masters biochemistry and I applied on the 14th of October - made an Oxford application too but honestly york is my favourite! Have you applied to York too?
I applied for Law LLB, on the 13th, at York. Congratulations on your offer
M.Johnson2111
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you. And well done for applying, do you have an offer yet? And are you set on York?
Ray3RE
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you. And well done for applying, do you have an offer yet? And are you set on York?
No offer yet, I haven't decided on whether I will firm it, depends on what other offers i get.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads