Business btech unit 1 exploring business - please help

Watch
EH3845
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have completed my exploring business assignment and been told my structure chart and explanation for Coca-Cola need to be more detailed. I knew the one I used wasn’t very good but after hours of looking I could not find one anywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I can find this. I’ve looked on their website, annual accounts, everywhere and am really stuck. I have completed the rest of the assignment to distinction level but if I can’t do this bit well I will only get a pass. Thank you 🙏
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by EH3845)
I have completed my exploring business assignment and been told my structure chart and explanation for Coca-Cola need to be more detailed. I knew the one I used wasn’t very good but after hours of looking I could not find one anywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I can find this. I’ve looked on their website, annual accounts, everywhere and am really stuck. I have completed the rest of the assignment to distinction level but if I can’t do this bit well I will only get a pass. Thank you 🙏
Is it the actual content you need to find more detail for, or is it the way in which you've written it? For example, could you explain points that you may have stated about Coca Cola?

I'm not overly familiar with the requirements for this unit, but sometimes the specification can give you a better idea of what your tutor will be looking for
EH3845
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Is it the actual content you need to find more detail for, or is it the way in which you've written it? For example, could you explain points that you may have stated about Coca Cola?

I'm not overly familiar with the requirements for this unit, but sometimes the specification can give you a better idea of what your tutor will be looking for
Thanks for replying. We have to include an organisation chart and then explain it but I can’t find a suitable chart that’s detailed enough to include. I have looked for hours and hours online
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by EH3845)
Thanks for replying. We have to include an organisation chart and then explain it but I can’t find a suitable chart that’s detailed enough to include. I have looked for hours and hours online
No problem - that's a tricky one. Is there enough information for you to create your own chart?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (581)
34.2%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (698)
41.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (342)
20.13%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (78)
4.59%

Watched Threads