The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Maybe if TSR didn't randomly select comments of mine to hold for review you'd be able to see them.

ahh, so you got flagged. that tells me all i need to know.
This guys a wasteman everyone just leave this thread to die please
I definitely don't agree with his behaviour sometimes. His approach ruins everything for him, but his actions (as opposed to words) are more important than that.

Re the second part of your reply, the multiple allegations only came about when he ran for president, orchestrated by people who want to make him look as bad as possible, and of course to grab some quick money. And 'allegations' is exactly all they are.

As for Epstein, Trump was not 'best friends' and has openly spoken about against him, and also banned him off his island for being a paedo.

His first sexual assualt allegation was in 1989, then 1992, then 1995/6, then 1997, then 2007, . The 'grab em by the pussy' audio was also recorded in 2005.

And they might be just 'allegations', but when you have that many, they start to look a bit different. Especially when it's paired with what he's said about women in the past.
Original post by MadameRazz
ahh, so you got flagged. that tells me all i need to know.

No they didn't, they're using that as an excuse to avoid having to come up with anything.

Their bs levels are actually quite amusing. If only they were intentional.
This guys a wasteman everyone just leave this thread to die please

Just another troll, is all.

But we all know it, nobody's fooled. They've been reported so it's only a matter of time.
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
You ever hear of the travel ban?

It discriminated against Muslims, essentially banning them from entering the country ‘until we can figure out what’s going on here’.

Yeah, I heard of the travel ban. It was temporary and was a measure to help reduce the chances of Islamist terrorists from entering the country while they came up with an effective way to achieve this.

I find it so strange that people went crazy about this temporary ban to reduce the chances of terrorism but not crazy about head-chopping terrorists that see all non-Muslims as 'kuffar' (like the Quran says). I mean, shouldn't people care more about wanting to reduce people being killed by terrorists than a very temporary ban on Muslims entering the country?

With that said, though, I'm not saying I agree with this rash measure of a ban that was taken. But I do understand it.
Leave it guys, it’s obviously a troll and they will be removed soon.

We have better things to do!
What kind of ethnic minority are you?
Yeah, I heard of the travel ban. It was temporary and was a measure to help reduce the chances of Islamist terrorists from entering the country while they came up with an effective way to achieve this. If you didn't know, these terrorists are Muslim.

I find it so strange that people went crazy about this temporary ban to reduce the chances of terrorism but not crazy about head-chopping terrorists that see all non-Muslims as 'kuffar' (like the Quran says). I mean, shouldn't people care more about wanting to reduce people being killed by terrorists than a very temporary ban on Muslims entering the country?

With that said, though, I'm not saying I agree with this rash measure of a ban that was taken. But I do understand it.

What terrorists?

He denied people with green cards and visas access all because of a fraction of extremist muslims.

Either denounce it or support it.
Original post by Drewski
What actions?

What policies of his, that have been successfully enacted during his entire first term of his presidency, can you point to that you support?

Here are some things he's done:

- Restored funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
- Passed the First Step Act, helping non-violent offenders re-enter society as rehabilitated, productive members. This Act also allowed fairer, shorter sentences for non-violent offenders (many of whom are Black), e.g. drug-related.
- Passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, incentivising long term investment in low income communities. Helping people to move up the ladder.
- Lowest ever black unemployment rate under his presidency.
- Highest ever black income levels under his presidency.
- Improved border control for illegal immigrants who bring crime, drugs and trafficking into the country.
- Passed a bill helping and encouraging young people to get into work without a college degree which many can't afford. Emphasis on work experience as opposed to educational qualification.
- He fixed America's ruined economy that was left behind by Obama.
- He made a peace deal between Israel and the Gulf (something that was desperately needed in the world for too long and which no other president did).
- More recently, Trump released a 500 billion dollar Platinum Plan for Black Americans. Also creating 3 million more jobs.

There's a lot more, related to positive policies and non-policy-related that Trump has done but this would get too long.

But now that I've listed a few good things Trump has done, could you now list some things Trump has done that makes him a bad president? Thanks.
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
Leave it guys, it’s obviously a troll and they will be removed soon.

What have I done that's troll-like?
Original post by Onioniem
What kind of ethnic minority are you?

From a country in the continent of Asia.
I understand it because no one has the guts to address the massive problem that is Islamist terrorism and the fact that these dangerous terrorists are entering the West's vicinity way too easily.

Like I said, though, I don't agree with the measure of a blanket ban.
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
What terrorists?

He denied people with green cards and visas access all because of a fraction of extremist muslims.

Either denounce it or support it.

How long was the ban? Are Muslims still now banned from entering America?

And what do you mean what terrorists?
Original post by Drewski
This is a site with terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up, you have no freedom of speech here. Stop being so gullible and vacuuming up American culture as if it applies everywhere.

The UK, where this site is based, does not have a freedom of speech law.

You're misusing anon, as spelled out in the terms and conditions you signed up to when joining this site.

Don't ***** about rules you're too stupid to follow.

Who spoke about laws? And why are you so angry? Relax. I can't believe hearing someone is a Trump supporter angers people this much. Why can't you guys converse normally?
Original post by Vapordave
No-one cares. Go vote if you want to channel your Trump-supporting energy.

There's no need. There are more than enough Trump supporters in America to ensure that Trump wins.
Original post by Drewski
How convenient.

Agreed
There's no need. There are more than enough Trump supporters in America to ensure that Trump wins.

Do you think I should bet on Trump?
Do you think I should bet on Trump?

No, I wouldn't bet on anything. The Democrats have shown they'll do absolutely anything, anything, to win. The only potential way that they could win is via cheating. So, there's that.
How long was the ban? Are Muslims still now banned from entering America?

And what do you mean what terrorists?

The length of the ban and the fact that the ban is no longer active is irrelevant to the discussion about it’s clearly racist intentions.

I mean just that, what terrorists?

15 out of 19 of the 9/11 attackers were Saudis, yet where are they on the ban?

He also included Iran??

There have been more Egyptians, Algerians, Tunisians and Saudis involved in terror plots abroad than Iranians.

Also, where on earth was Pakistan on the list, who knowingly hid Bin Laden for almost a decade whilst denying he was there because ‘if he was here, we would know.’

All this points to the fact that it’s not a ban against potential terrorists, you don’t even know where they might come from or what countries extremist Muslim terrorists originate from mostly, you just assume that if a country is majority Muslim it’s likely some bearded piss-drinking terrorist will sprout from there.

Your ignorance is revealing of your racism, don’t you know?

Trump supporters are so amusingly afraid, don’t worry, you won’t be hit over the head with a Quran and then run over by a camel anytime soon :lol:
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending