user1357
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
basically have exams to improve my predictions after half term and i need to study so much content plz give advice
please don't say stuff like you should have started earlier because i know that

Valeriex
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How many days do you have until you're exams start? A week?
user1357
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Valeriex)
How many days do you have until you're exams start? A week?
yeah the monday back
a.g04
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by user1357)
basically have exams to improve my predictions after half term and i need to study so much content plz give advice
please don't say stuff like you should have started earlier because i know that
Bro same I'm so screwed lol. Just do TONS of practice questions and use freesciencelessons and mrbruff (english). The main thing is to relax cos you have more time than you think. Just make sure you use these holidays to PROPERLY revise. So keep your phone in a different room etc. I'd not make notes cos that will take you too long, but try to refresh the topics you're not as confident on. Start with the subjects you find the hardest and go from there. Do loads of practice questions and once you feel like you've covered all the bases do a past paper to double check which bits you need to consolidate. Try and do a subject a day and use quizlets for languages if you do them. Don't stress just try your hardest I'm sure you'll smash em
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads