Gcse aqa geographers.....

Watch this thread
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is this revision guide good for aqa? Currently, I don’t have a textbook or revision guide. I just use class but I think I should get one...
Thanks
The pic is below
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Name:  C1FC4B81-09BA-41B0-BCF6-4C474E81BC24.jpeg
Views: 51
Size:  61.1 KB
Fummi
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cherrygrape1234)
Name:  C1FC4B81-09BA-41B0-BCF6-4C474E81BC24.jpeg
Views: 51
Size:  61.1 KB
I personally don't have that one, I recommend the CGP ones if your not sure. They have really good and clear notes and you can buy the practice questions and flashcards with them too.
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
(Original post by Fummi)
I personally don't have that one, I recommend the CGP ones if your not sure. They have really good and clear notes and you can buy the practice questions and flashcards with them too.
Ok thank you, is that for aqa? And what grade did you get with them if you don’t mind me asking
username4347578
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Use the CGP guide! They’ve got it for a range of subjects and exam boards. I myself had the AQA Geography one
I got a grade 9
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yeh like the person said cgp is the way to go also they offer practice papers so you can buy those as well
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
yeh like the person said cgp is the way to go also they offer practice papers so you can buy those as well
(Original post by ArtmisKco)
Use the CGP guide! They’ve got it for a range of subjects and exam boards. I myself had the AQA Geography one
I got a grade 9
Thank you for your help! Should I buy the revision guide or textbook? Also, did you purely use ur textbook to get a 9 .
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thank you for your help! Should I buy the revision guide or textbook? Also, did you purely use ur textbook to get a 9 .
im still doin my gcses but cgp books do help! buy the revision guide and the workbook
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
im still doin my gcses but cgp books do help! buy the revision guide and the workbook
Ok ty
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ok ty
goodluck! anymore questions pm me
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
goodluck! anymore questions pm me
Will do, thanks again!
rothwellkai
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have this textbook, it was provided by school. I think it's very good, and while I haven't used CGP Geography, I have used other CGPs mainly for science and they can feel a bit overwhelming at times, but this one is nice and spaced out. It's thicker, more like an actual textbook, but it contains lots of useful practice and exam questions, as well as revision activity ideas and exam tips too. I would recommend it, but CGP will also do you good
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
(Original post by KaiRothwell)
I have this textbook, it was provided by school. I think it's very good, and while I haven't used CGP Geography, I have used other CGPs mainly for science and they can feel a bit overwhelming at times, but this one is nice and spaced out. It's thicker, more like an actual textbook, but it contains lots of useful practice and exam questions, as well as revision activity ideas and exam tips too. I would recommend it, but CGP will also do you good
Which one is it?
rothwellkai
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Which one is it?
The "my revision notes" one, but you can't go wrong with CGP either
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
(Original post by KaiRothwell)
The "my revision notes" one, but you can't go wrong with CGP either
Ok thank you
Fummi
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ok thank you, is that for aqa? And what grade did you get with them if you don’t mind me asking
Hi! Yeah they’re for aqa. Sorry I’m in year 11 currently but so far I used them to revise for my mock and got a level 8. My friend used them last year because the school gave them and she came out with a 9. Without the exam of course.
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
(Original post by Fummi)
Hi! Yeah they’re for aqa. Sorry I’m in year 11 currently but so far I used them to revise for my mock and got a level 8. My friend used them last year because the school gave them and she came out with a 9. Without the exam of course.
Could u pls send me a picture of the exact book please
1st superstar
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Could u pls send me a picture of the exact book please
I don't do Geography but it's probably one of these:
Name:  Screenshot_20201119_211005_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  252.6 KB
Fummi
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 1st superstar)
I don't do Geography but it's probably one of these:
Name:  Screenshot_20201119_211005_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  252.6 KB
Those are the ones They’re so good especially doing the exam questions right after the reading the revision guide. Or a couple of days later. Good for active recall.
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
(Original post by Fummi)
Those are the ones They’re so good especially doing the exam questions right after the reading the revision guide. Or a couple of days later. Good for active recall.
Would you suggest the revision guide or textbook? Also how about if the books don’t have ur specific case studies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (277)
41.97%
The paper was reasonable (273)
41.36%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.09%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.58%

Watched Threads