The Student Room Group

Buss Pass

Hi I wondered If someone could help me my friend has used her partners buss pass as he was too ill to collect his prescription she had it confiscated and was told it would be sent to the council! Shes in bits worried sick not sleeping well! The driver never took her details but she needs to know if she could get a record or prison for this?
Reply 1
Your 'friend' should read the T&Cs for the bus pass and see what happens when you misuse it. She'll probably get a fine, which will be a damn sight more than if she hadn't been a fare-dodger and paid in the first place. There may be a delay in her partner getting a replacement pass, too. Could have screwed both of them, and totally unnecessarily as she had no right or reason to use the pass in the first place.
Reply 2
She did pay fare she was quite happy to pay she explained why she was using it shes a lovely girl never done anything like this before!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
She did pay fare she was quite happy to pay she explained why she was using it shes a lovely girl never done anything like this before!

And so she should pay the fare, instead of trying to cheat the system, but her partner being ill is no excuse. If she was entitled to concessions she'd have her own pass. No sympathy.
Reply 4
Yea I think she gets this dont need ya sympathy ya dont know her!!
Reply 5
Yea I think she gets this dont need ya sympathy ya dont know her!!

I feel like youre talking bout yourself arent you
Reply 6
Original post by tbi_zlx
I feel like youre talking bout yourself arent you

No not at all am askin for a scared friend!
Reply 7
No not at all am askin for a scared friend!

Oh ok then I agree with @Surnia and like she really doesnt deserve sympathy
Reply 8
I think she needs to be prisoned
She's not going to go to prison, she'll get a fine at the most. A lesson learned.
She stole, or tried to, just as if she did not pay for food in a shop. Lucky for her for her attempted theft a fine is the probable outcome.

Quick Reply

Latest