I have mocks for maths, science and english next week, how should I revise?

Watch
_____________123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I feel like I am screwed for these mocks, I've barely done any revision. I am AQA for science and english but edexcel for maths. Pls help.

pkaur027
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
gcse or a-level?
_____________123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by pkaur027)
gcse or a-level?
GCSE
pkaur027
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by _____________123)
GCSE
same but my mocks were a few weeks ago
for science, free science lessons on youtube is really helpful especially if you don't have much time and the website seneca learning is good too bc. it helps you memorise stuff quickly - its a free membership
for maths, mathswatch is good but your school has to have a membership for that i think
for english i didn't rly revise for the mocks but theres a podcast on podtail called "gcse english revsionpod" which our teachers tell us to listen to but you need to find the episodes relevant to you
Last edited by pkaur027; 4 weeks ago
jrrj
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Usually in maths and science the questions could get quite repetitive so if you do a couple of ppq and look at the markschemes, you would be able to see what info you need to learn < it's just a quick way of revising in my opinion. Tho do a quick look over your notes beforehand or else you're gonna feel really hopeless while doing them. And do write down the ones you got wrong, it helps. And who knows, they might use some of the past paper questions in your mocks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
33.99%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (650)
41.06%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (322)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.61%

Watched Threads