TheHairline
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,I recently passed my driving test last week and was looking for insurance for my ford fiesta. Anyone have any suggestions on which company to use to get it as cheap as possible because all I can find are £2000
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No one else can really recommend a specific company as the quote you recieve will depend on your age, where you live, engine size, age of car, any no claims discounts, occupation, additional drivers etc. If you're young, say below 24/25, then £2000 sounds about right for most people. I've certainly see a lot higher.
Last edited by bones-mccoy; 4 weeks ago
TheHairline
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm 17 , the £2000 is with a black box
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I recommend looking online. Find insurance policy quotes on websites of companies and gather information too. Make brief notes and ask questions as well. Get contact details in case and be honest.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TheHairline)
I'm 17 , the £2000 is with a black box
That quote isn't too bad. I've seen a lot higher.
Look around though, on comparison sites, companies websites directly etc etc (some companies aren't on comparison sites so you have).

I'd try to avoid a black box though. Those things are the work of the devil. Just don't get one.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TheHairline)
Hi,I recently passed my driving test last week and was looking for insurance for my ford fiesta. Anyone have any suggestions on which company to use to get it as cheap as possible because all I can find are £2000
No one can answer this, sorry!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (515)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.41%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.38%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise