mistyisu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I am currently in year 11 and my school wants us to write our first college/6th form application in about 2 weeks D: I'm having trouble deciding which school will be right for me but I am planning on doing A level biology, chemistry and graphics design at the moment.
I'm a londoner btw
Salli00
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, what part of London? I'm also looking at colleges/sixth forms around north/central London. Woodhouse College and London Academy of Excellence seem like good places to look at.
mistyisu
Rep:
?
(Original post by Salli00)
Hey, what part of London? I'm also looking at colleges/sixth forms around north/central London. Woodhouse College and London Academy of Excellence seem like good places to look at.
I live in South London but my current school is in North London as I've only moved recently. LAE sounds good but the entry requirements are quite difficult and they don't have any creative subjects. I'll do a bit of research on Woodhouse- thank you!
Chloe.isnt.here
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heyy,, im from south too and im in yr 11 ((Some sixth forms ive looked at are City of London, St Michaels, CTK so far but I haven't applied to any yet
mistyisu
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chloe.isnt.here)
Heyy,, im from south too and im in yr 11 ((Some sixth forms ive looked at are City of London, St Michaels, CTK so far but I haven't applied to any yet
Ooh, I only heard of City of London which I think is a private school, I'll read a bit about the other two! Ashbourne sounds nice but it's a private school
Salli00
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mistyisu)
I live in South London but my current school is in North London as I've only moved recently. LAE sounds good but the entry requirements are quite difficult and they don't have any creative subjects. I'll do a bit of research on Woodhouse- thank you!
I’m not sure about any colleges around South London, I hope you find one you’re interested in though!
dylgeo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mistyisu)
Ooh, I only heard of City of London which I think is a private school, I'll read a bit about the other two! Ashbourne sounds nice but it's a private school
Some colleges in south include CTK (the one in Lewisham only does BTEC’s now though), Shooter’s Hill, SFX, Thomas Tallis, Woolwich Poly, and City of London in Southwark 🙂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (44)
32.35%
No - I have already returned home (16)
11.76%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (27)
19.85%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (11)
8.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
27.94%

Watched Threads