when do you know you love someone?

Watch
rai1103
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i have been on and off with a boy for 4 years now, i cant quite put my feelings in words. i know my feelings are stronger than just liking him.

so tell me about ur experience and give me advice on love plssss.
deadroseex
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You know your in love when

You abandon your usual activities for them because they need something.
You don't mind when they do something unattractive.
You always think about them.
You want them to be happy.

Everything is about them, their happiness and you would go to ends to make them smile! x
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You just know, and in that first moment of clarity you feel it rather than actually think "I love that person."

And you can have that scene beloved of authors and Hollywood, where you kiss and everything else just fades into the background.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
In all honesty, you know you love them when you decide to love them. It might sound strange but that’s true. We do in fact choose who we love and who we don’t. But has a thought of “I love them” ever came to your mind? If yes, then you do. Feelings are there to just prove the statement to you.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
There doesn’t have to be a set moment when u instantly feel in love, it just hits u and u realise that you want a future with this person, they make u really happy etc. I am currently experiencing my first love and u can’t stop smiling, just their presence makes u feel safe and u get lost in the moment with them... time goes so fast and u completely forget about all your worries/ everything going on around u. You’ll find yourself constantly thinking about them, missing them when you’re apart and excited every time they message, call or when u hang out. You see everything more positively too and Ig u perceive the world as much sweeter than it realistically is. U can’t imagine you’re life without them and they become your best friend!
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh you'll know when you fall in love, it's insane
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (516)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.38%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed