lead a girl on...

Watch
CaptainDucky
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok sooo, during quarantine, I was kinda bored, so I started talking to this girl (recently broke up with my other girl)
But now she’s caught feelings, I’ve been not speaking to her, but now she’s worried.. what shall I do?
I just want to be single, I didn’t even want her to catch feelings?
Someone help pls
pepsimaxcherry
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just explain this to her. You’re doing more harm by ignoring her and leading her on. If you didn’t want a relationship you really shouldn’t have led her on in the first place.

Just explain that you’re not looking for a relationship and apologise. It will hurt her, but she deserves the truth rather than more lies.
scar05
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well just get your firends to say you need sometime alone and if she keeps bothering you
idk
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't think you led her on, just be polite and let her down easy if she says she likes you.
username5447346
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
tell her the truth honestly - she wld rather u were honest w/ her then just kept tlkng to her without her knowing this/airing her cuz then she might think u like her n will just get confused n upset n might end up hating u aha
yh no just be honest n open with her x
CaptainDucky
Rep:
?
(Original post by scar05)
Well just get your firends to say you need sometime alone and if she keeps bothering you
idk
Yeah, I just don’t want to hurt her at all
CaptainDucky
Rep:
?
(Original post by pepsimaxcherry)
Just explain this to her. You’re doing more harm by ignoring her and leading her on. If you didn’t want a relationship you really shouldn’t have led her on in the first place.

Just explain that you’re not looking for a relationship and apologise. It will hurt her, but she deserves the truth rather than more lies.
I’ll try to, I don’t want to hurt her because that’s so bad
pepsimaxcherry
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDucky)
I’ll try to, I don’t want to hurt her because that’s so bad
I’m sure it’ll be fine! It sounds like it was accidental but she deserves to know rather than continue wasting time thinking you will date her! I’d just explain how you feel and apologise x
CaptainDucky
Rep:
?
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
I don't think you led her on, just be polite and let her down easy if she says she likes you.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but she’s questioning if I needed space, I said I was not feeling with things recently (which I am)
scar05
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, I just don’t want to hurt her at all
trust me i uderstand this happend to me before just
do what makes you comfortable theres nothing bad
with not want to talk to her youll be fine
CaptainDucky
Rep:
?
I’m sure it’ll be fine! It sounds like it was accidental but she deserves to know rather than continue wasting time thinking you will date her! I’d just explain how you feel and apologise x
Yeah it was, i initially was just trying to make a friend honestly but it just escalated, maybe I shouldn’t have female friends then because things like this will happen, now I know though

Thank you !❤️
CaptainDucky
Rep:
?
(Original post by scar05)
trust me i uderstand this happend to me before just
do what makes you comfortable theres nothing bad
with not want to talk to her youll be fine
Okay thank you, hopefully she doesn’t get mad
pepsimaxcherry
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah it was, i initially was just trying to make a friend honestly but it just escalated, maybe I shouldn’t have female friends then because things like this will happen, now I know though

Thank you !❤️
Oh no don’t think like that! You can definitely have female friends, I would just make it clear that it’s only friends that you want! Like don’t flirt and don’t overly compliment them! As long as both of you are on the same page that it’s just a friendship, you’ll be fine!💗
scar05
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay thank you, hopefully she doesn’t get mad
or get a firend to talk to her for you
& i hope so too
CaptainDucky
Rep:
?
Oh no don’t think like that! You can definitely have female friends, I would just make it clear that it’s only friends that you want! Like don’t flirt and don’t overly compliment them! As long as both of you are on the same page that it’s just a friendship, you’ll be fine!💗
Tbh, at first I told her I wanted to just be her friend, and we both agreed on it... but we started having late night chats which led to something else, and I regret it. I’ve learnt my lesson honestly
pepsimaxcherry
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tbh, at first I told her I wanted to just be her friend, and we both agreed on it... but we started having late night chats which led to something else, and I regret it. I’ve learnt my lesson honestly
Yeah I mean when things like that happen, it can give the other person the wrong idea. I’m sure she’d still love to be your friend though, you sound really caring x
CaptainDucky
Rep:
?
(Original post by M_Zara)
tell her the truth honestly - she wld rather u were honest w/ her then just kept tlkng to her without her knowing this/airing her cuz then she might think u like her n will just get confused n upset n might end up hating u aha
yh no just be honest n open with her x
Yeah very true, I was thinking the exact same thing!
Yeah I don’t want her confused at all, I’ll try talking to her about it
CaptainDucky
Rep:
?
Yeah I mean when things like that happen, it can give the other person the wrong idea. I’m sure she’d still love to be your friend though, you sound really caring x
Yeah, totally the wrong idea honestly!

Awww, thank you, that’s really sweet
Yeah I am hehe
pepsimaxcherry
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, totally the wrong idea honestly!

Awww, thank you, that’s really sweet
Yeah I am hehe
haha ) im sure if you explain it, it will all work out x
CaptainDucky
Rep:
?
haha ) im sure if you explain it, it will all work out x
Thank you so much b x😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (70)
27.13%
No - I have already returned home (29)
11.24%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.85%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.84%

Watched Threads