cjb27997
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,I am a student living at home in a single-parent household with an income of £26,000. I was previously told I would be getting just under £6000 in maintenance loan. My brother started uni this Sept and was told he'd be getting £3000, and now I have been told my maintenance loan will also be deducted to this amount. Does anyone know why??
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cjb27997)
Hi,I am a student living at home in a single-parent household with an income of £26,000. I was previously told I would be getting just under £6000 in maintenance loan. My brother started uni this Sept and was told he'd be getting £3000, and now I have been told my maintenance loan will also be deducted to this amount. Does anyone know why??
Are you sure that your parent's income has been taken into account? £3000 is very close to the non-income assessed amount.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Please avoid creating duplicate threads. I have responded here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6761630
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (727)
33.8%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (921)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (408)
18.97%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.42%

Watched Threads