Lizamb
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi so I’m a year 12 student and The new collage of humanities london university is doing an essay competition and you can choose what subject you do your essay on Iv chosen law. can I put this on my personal statement even if I don’t win or if I don’t even come second or third place ?
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lizamb)
Hi so I’m a year 12 student and The new collage of humanities london university is doing an essay competition and you can choose what subject you do your essay on Iv chosen law. can I put this on my personal statement even if I don’t win or if I don’t even come second or third place ?
Hi there
I've moved your thread to the Personal Statement Advice Forum (note: please do not post your PS here as it will get cached by UCAS and you'll have to re-write it).

You can definitely put this in your PS.
Remember it's about conveying why you wrote about law or the topic you chose, why you enjoyed this writing experience and why you found it interesting!!

Best wishes,
Cheese :bump:
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lizamb)
Yes if it's relevant to your chosen course choice (so law) it would be good to talk about, regardless of how well you do. You can talk about the topic and why it was interesting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (705)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (888)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads