username4981956
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied to Pembroke for Theology, met the deadline, sent my SAQ etc - I am required to submit 2 extra essays, yet have heard nothing at all? They said they will get in contact about this just after the 15th of October but they haven't. I have also called their admissions, nobody picked up, I left a voicemail but haven't heard back.
Do you think this means I won't even get interviewed?
Any opinions welcome*
๏ฟผ
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ask here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...3#post91644912

The official thread for Cambridge applicants like you.

Good luck
Paralove
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you checked your spam/junk inboxes?

Many people are working from home so the best thing to do is email; they also probably won't answer outside of office hours.
username4981956
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Paralove)
Have you checked your spam/junk inboxes?

Many people are working from home so the best thing to do is email; they also probably won't answer outside of office hours.
I've checked my junk mail and unfortunately, there is nothing there. I have sent an email but also heard nothing back. I'm not sure if this means I have already been rejected?
Paralove
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by evaagraay)
I've checked my junk mail and unfortunately, there is nothing there. I have sent an email but also heard nothing back. I'm not sure if this means I have already been rejected?
No they won't have got to that point yet and certainly not before receiving your written work. It is the weekend so if you've emailed on Friday I wouldn't expect a response before Monday. They may well not have contacted you yet about it. I see the only webpage they have for current applicant is just a place to upload or download docs. Iirc the deadline for essay submissions is something like 5 November this year so you've still got a while.

In the meantime you can pick out the essays you are thinking of submitting, ready to go with. They usually should be marked by a teacher.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

see more

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (123)
28.41%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.16%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (85)
19.63%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.24%
No - I live at home during term anyway (128)
29.56%

Watched Threads