Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m a 19 year old guy. I drifted away from all my friends a while ago so I don’t have any anymore. I don’t really talk to anyone or go out (not to do with COVID). I feel so ****ing lonely all the time and a bit depressed. Does anyone else ever feel like this?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
:console:

You're never alone on :tsr2:
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes. I know it's not normal though. I wonder if you might be more depressed than you think? Have you asked for any help with you mental health?
joshiboy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a 19 year old guy. I drifted away from all my friends a while ago so I don’t have any anymore. I don’t really talk to anyone or go out (not to do with COVID). I feel so ****ing lonely all the time and a bit depressed. Does anyone else ever feel like this?
yes we can talk about it in pm hit me up
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes. I drown out my sorrows in heavy TSR usage.

Why not try to speak to your friends again? A lot of people drifted during covid, they might be feeling the same way as you are.
Nialler x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Awwww feel free to PM me if you want, my PMs are always open :console:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise