Does she like me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I dated this girl back 2 years ago, I felt there was wrong chemistry but we were not able to see each other after that. We had a sort of an argument via text and then we did not talk for also 2 years. Then I got back in touch in June for her birthday and we texted a bit over the summer. We were supposed to meet up but we could not at the end.

I am now at uni while she is taking a gap year abroad. We replied to each other's stories for the past month or so. Yesterday she got back in touch with me and we had a deep and very long convo over our future plans. She said she looks forward to settle down when she gets older and travel the world.She also wanted to know more about me and my background. We had quite a lot in common in that regard and I think she gave me some hints.

1) Replying to my comment that if it was not for timing we would have got on well, she said that sometimes 'you got the right people at the wrong time, but you can cultivate relationships with them'.

2) She said that she wanted to keep in touch regularly

3) She wants to see me in person when this covid thing is solved at my uni.

Do you think she likes me, romantically speaking? It has been a long time since I last saw her, in fact, I only talked with her 2 times in person.
Anonymous #1
A lot, not wrong chemistry*
Anonymous #1
Bump*
cocoguk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
For now it just sounds like she wants to be friends with you. Maybe if you guys talk a bit more it could potentially develop into something more but for now it sounds like a friendship
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cocoguk)
For now it just sounds like she wants to be friends with you. Maybe if you guys talk a bit more it could potentially develop into something more but for now it sounds like a friendship
Fair enough. For what is worth saying, I got told by mutual friends that she thinks I am attractive ('hot', actually). But this was a while ago.
ważzer
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah I would see what happens when you two meet up. I wouldn't wait for her but if you get to go for a coffee or something then you can see how that goes, watch for non verbal cues or her language. Keep us posted.
cocoguk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Fair enough. For what is worth saying, I got told by mutual friends that she thinks I am attractive ('hot', actually). But this was a while ago.
You can find someone attractive but still not be into them tbh
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ważzer)
Yeah I would see what happens when you two meet up. I wouldn't wait for her but if you get to go for a coffee or something then you can see how that goes, watch for non verbal cues or her language. Keep us posted.
Yeah fair enough. She would probably stay over at mine for 2-3 days so I would definitely have enough time to notice that.
Anonymous #1
You can find someone attractive but still not be into them tbh
True, although after our first date we kissed for 10 minutes.
cocoguk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
True, although after our first date we kissed for 10 minutes.
You sound like you're the one who likes her lmao, if you really wanna know just simply ask her how she feels
Anonymous #1
You sound like you're the one who likes her lmao, if you really wanna know just simply ask her how she feels
You're right hah, I will. Thanks
cocoguk
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're right hah, I will. Thanks
no worries wishing u all the best !!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads