Af762014
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is the nightlife for University of Leicester any good?? Like Nottingham is apparently really good for nightlife so how would it compare to that?
ggdomc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

I am a second year UOL student. The nightlife in Leicester is really exciting, we have 2 major clubs: Mosh and Republic. You can always expect a good night out at one of these places, the drinks are cheap, and with so many rooms they're fit for all music tastes. There are also some smaller venues dotted around the city.

We have an O2 Academy on Campus which hosts occasional events.

As for bars if you are in the city centre you won't be more than a minute away...they are literally everywhere.

Hope this helps!
Af762014
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ggdomc)
Hi,

I am a second year UOL student. The nightlife in Leicester is really exciting, we have 2 major clubs: Mosh and Republic. You can always expect a good night out at one of these places, the drinks are cheap, and with so many rooms they're fit for all music tastes. There are also some smaller venues dotted around the city.

We have an O2 Academy on Campus which hosts occasional events.

As for bars if you are in the city centre you won't be more than a minute away...they are literally everywhere.

Hope this helps!
Thank youu )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads