anyone crushing real hard

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
anybody got an online or irl crush and if so what would you say to them if you could
Ray3RE
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
anybody got an online or irl crush and if so what would you say to them if you could
Imagine having a crush.

But hypothetically, I would tell them that even though they hardly notice me they leave me breathless. In a good way, like I wouldn't mind being breathless for them if it meant they were the one taking the air out of me, because breathing the same air as them is probably the closest I'll ever get to them. I would tell them that I wish they noticed me more because them saying my name and acknowledging me even once a day matters more than any conversation I could have with anyone else. That I'd become the best comedian of all time just to make her laugh because that is worth devoting a lifetime to. I would tell them I wished they liked me.

Hypothetically anyway.
SlytherinSoul
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ray3RE)
Imagine having a crush.

But hypothetically, I would tell them that even though they hardly notice me they leave me breathless. In a good way, like I wouldn't mind being breathless for them if it meant they were the one taking the air out of me, because breathing the same air as them is probably the closest I'll ever get to them. I would tell them that I wish they noticed me more because them saying my name and acknowledging me even once a day matters more than any conversation I could have with anyone else. That I'd become the best comedian of all time just to make her laugh because that is worth devoting a lifetime to. I would tell them I wished they liked me.

Hypothetically anyway.
hypothetically
Spoiler:
Show
of course
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No.
Even if I did, I wouldnt want to write a sappy love letter to them on a public forum.
Ray3RE
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SlytherinSoul)
hypothetically
Spoiler:
Show
of course
Could only ever be hypothetically...of course.
Ray3RE
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
No.
Even if I did, I wouldnt want to write a sappy love letter to them on a public forum.
No one would ever know
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're the same person crushing on tbi_zlx aren't you? lol.

username5398218
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No.
foxy crushes on nobody your too fierce a fox for that
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I know you say you want to be mine and that I am your queen. But you need to stop undermining yourself. Your handsome, amazing and the one for me. So no matter how many times you try to push me away i'm not leaving you baby xx
Spoiler:
Show
I'm all yours
Spoiler:
Show
no length of time with you will ever be enough but let's start with forever:heart:

Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
could never be me you’re tapped. Instead of winging about it on TSR why not better yourself then maybe they would be someone attainable and no longer a crush
(Original post by Ray3RE)
Imagine having a crush.

Hypothetically anyway.
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No.
nicely said mr fox
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
You're the same person crushing on tbi_zlx aren't you? lol.
yes it probably is how did you know ?
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes it probably is how did you know ?
Because they keep making crush threads lol.
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How did you know? :eek:

My crush is...

Spoiler:
Show
You got it! Chemistry!
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
t

(Original post by 5hyl33n)
How did you know? :eek:

My crush is...

Spoiler:
Show
You got it! Chemistry!
that's sad he is in a threesome with biology and physics lol
Spoiler:
Show
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I'm a 17 year old girl and I've had a crush on my female history teacher for the longest time
I think I'm one of here favourites but sometimes I get so flustered around her and say something really stupid/rude in her lessons...
Like this one time I was taking some paracetamol for like period pains just before the lesson and she walked in and saw me, and asked if I was ok, and I said it was "just something t get me through the lesson" :shock:
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Spoiler:
Show
:noway:

Chemistry is mine and only mine...
SlytherinSoul
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
:noway:

Chemistry is mine and only mine...
not for long :dancing2:
StopRightThere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No.
Prsom. :five:
sarahgrace03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
t

Spoiler:
Show
wtf😂😂😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (713)
33.89%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (901)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (397)
18.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.42%

Watched Threads