I like this girl and I think she likes me very much as well but I need help.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
This girl is my sister's good friend and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't play me and pretend she likes me because of her relationship with my sister.

When she comes over to my sister, she's always greeting me with a huge smile, treating me differently than any of my sister's friend treated me, in a good way of course, and always asking me personal questions and gives me her full attention whenever I'm talking. She flirts with me, plays with her hair, bites her lips and is really playful when talking to me. And eye contact with her is insane, she literally moves across the room to sit in front of me and keeps staring directly in my eyes and after a few seconds looks down and blushes and seems embarrassed. It happened twice in like a minute. When my sister was talking about some guy that liked her, I was looking at her with a light grin and she quickly glanced and looked away to see if I was looking.

I've only recently started to pick up these signs that she likes me, even though I knew her for more than 5 years, we hung out alone first time few months ago when my sister went upstairs for a few minutes to dress up. I was shocked how easily our conversation was going, she's laughing at my jokes that I'm giving 1% effort in them, playing with her hair and was really paying attention to what I was talking, constant nodding and eye contact. It's like I've known her for the whole life and our chemistry is amazing.

Two years ago she grabbed my hand when we were coming home from a party with a group of friends and we walked like that for 10 minutes. But I never thought she liked me at that time, even though she was nice to me, I think she had a crush on me for a long time.

I made an excuse to walk with her to her work from my place when she was visiting my sister, because I was going into that direction to pick up some things from a friend. This is the second time we hung out alone, it was like a 30 minute walk. She didn't use her phone for a second while she was hanging out with me even though it's always in her hand. She was talking all the time keeping the conversation going and was extremely interested in me and everything I had to say. I intentionally touched her hand when she was passing me some keys that were in her pocket and she looked smitten after that. Few minutes after that she brushes her arm against mine and says "Ooops" in a very playful manner and we smile and laugh at each other.

Now when we were supposed to part ways she says hi to me and calls me by this nickname and just gives me a high five but she usually greets me with a long hug.

We follow each other on Instagram and I answered her story few weeks ago when she posted that she got a baby sister and I congratulated her and conversation was like two messages and I didn't try to keep the conversation going. I texted her few days ago when I liked her picture that she posted, I just sent her a " " and she liked that message the same second I sent it and I sent her a playful joke after that that includes her name in a funny, yet playful way and it doesn't require her to answer, but still, she just seen the message.

She came over to my sister again few days ago and we hung out together and smoked weed with my sister and my sister's boyfriend. When she entered the room she immediately tried to find me with her eyes and smiled at me and said hi. We were laughing the whole night and she was literally dying laughing to anything I said, it was so weird and pleasant at the same time. She asked my sister's boyfriend about his job just so that I start talking about mine and I was interrupted while talking and literally forgot what I was talking about, yet she's looking at me that whole time and waiting for me to continue talking when everyone else stopped and asks me in a really cute voice"Can you continue?". And I'm like damn, this girl is always listening to everything I say, sometimes I would say something so stupid and she's the only one bursting out laughing, it's weird because I said a joke and she wasn't even in my vision and I just hear her burst out laughing. Thing is, no one knows about our looks and our flirting but I think my sister might suspect something.

So what would be my best approach with this girl, I'm gonna stop texting her and give her space because she doesn't seem like she wants to text on social media and probably wants to get to know me better before thatbut I don't know when I'm gonna see her again in person and have a chance to be alone with her and I'm gonna ask her for a drink or something like that, so what's my best approach to this situation?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Difficult to know if she really likes you, or is just trying out flirting because being her friend's brother makes you a safe option.

Ask her out.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This girl is my sister's good friend and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't play me and pretend she likes me because of her relationship with my sister.

When she comes over to my sister, she's always greeting me with a huge smile, treating me differently than any of my sister's friend treated me, in a good way of course, and always asking me personal questions and gives me her full attention whenever I'm talking. She flirts with me, plays with her hair, bites her lips and is really playful when talking to me. And eye contact with her is insane, she literally moves across the room to sit in front of me and keeps staring directly in my eyes and after a few seconds looks down and blushes and seems embarrassed. It happened twice in like a minute. When my sister was talking about some guy that liked her, I was looking at her with a light grin and she quickly glanced and looked away to see if I was looking.

I've only recently started to pick up these signs that she likes me, even though I knew her for more than 5 years, we hung out alone first time few months ago when my sister went upstairs for a few minutes to dress up. I was shocked how easily our conversation was going, she's laughing at my jokes that I'm giving 1% effort in them, playing with her hair and was really paying attention to what I was talking, constant nodding and eye contact. It's like I've known her for the whole life and our chemistry is amazing.

Two years ago she grabbed my hand when we were coming home from a party with a group of friends and we walked like that for 10 minutes. But I never thought she liked me at that time, even though she was nice to me, I think she had a crush on me for a long time.

I made an excuse to walk with her to her work from my place when she was visiting my sister, because I was going into that direction to pick up some things from a friend. This is the second time we hung out alone, it was like a 30 minute walk. She didn't use her phone for a second while she was hanging out with me even though it's always in her hand. She was talking all the time keeping the conversation going and was extremely interested in me and everything I had to say. I intentionally touched her hand when she was passing me some keys that were in her pocket and she looked smitten after that. Few minutes after that she brushes her arm against mine and says "Ooops" in a very playful manner and we smile and laugh at each other.

Now when we were supposed to part ways she says hi to me and calls me by this nickname and just gives me a high five but she usually greets me with a long hug.

We follow each other on Instagram and I answered her story few weeks ago when she posted that she got a baby sister and I congratulated her and conversation was like two messages and I didn't try to keep the conversation going. I texted her few days ago when I liked her picture that she posted, I just sent her a " " and she liked that message the same second I sent it and I sent her a playful joke after that that includes her name in a funny, yet playful way and it doesn't require her to answer, but still, she just seen the message.

She came over to my sister again few days ago and we hung out together and smoked weed with my sister and my sister's boyfriend. When she entered the room she immediately tried to find me with her eyes and smiled at me and said hi. We were laughing the whole night and she was literally dying laughing to anything I said, it was so weird and pleasant at the same time. She asked my sister's boyfriend about his job just so that I start talking about mine and I was interrupted while talking and literally forgot what I was talking about, yet she's looking at me that whole time and waiting for me to continue talking when everyone else stopped and asks me in a really cute voice"Can you continue?". And I'm like damn, this girl is always listening to everything I say, sometimes I would say something so stupid and she's the only one bursting out laughing, it's weird because I said a joke and she wasn't even in my vision and I just hear her burst out laughing. Thing is, no one knows about our looks and our flirting but I think my sister might suspect something.

So what would be my best approach with this girl, I'm gonna stop texting her and give her space because she doesn't seem like she wants to text on social media and probably wants to get to know me better before thatbut I don't know when I'm gonna see her again in person and have a chance to be alone with her and I'm gonna ask her for a drink or something like that, so what's my best approach to this situation?
Hit it
Anonymous #3
Report 9 months ago
Maybe she’s just really friendly idk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (34)
27.87%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
9.02%
No I am happy with my choice (68)
55.74%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.38%

Watched Threads