Ex trying to get in contact

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My ex is trying to get back in contact with me. I have not spoken to him in over 3years when he was blocked on everything and I changed my number.

He was horrible to be with and I was so relieved when I left the relationship. He continuously tried to get in contact and was abusive towards me for months afterwards which is why I changed my number - because blocking him was not enough.

My issue now is that I still get scared when I know he is trying to contact me. After 3 years I was feeling happy and safe and knowing he is trying to get in contact and not knowing his next move makes me feel scared. What should I do?
Vexper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Log it with the Police that an abusive ex keeps harassing you. Blocking people like this sometimes is not enough. Give them all the details and that it's happened more than once and makes you feel unsafe.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't allow the ex from hell to have any place in your life, thoughts or emotions- he doesn't deserve any of your time.
If he is trying to cause you fear or distress, don't let him achieve his purpose.
You have moved on from the time that you were involved with him.
Plus you have no desire to reestablish contact, relive the past or have your happiness ruined by his unpleasant behaviour.

Do you have any mutual friends who can support you and encourage him to end all contact attempts?
Is he located in the same country as you?
Does he have your current address?

I've been harassed by exes that I dumped as a teen.
Stalker ex only stopped coming to my workplace to harass me because he had to leave the UK due to the pandemic, six years after I ended the relationship.
He still bombards my messaging service but I'm so glad that he's stuck in another continent and very far away.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (94)
28.31%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.25%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (33)
9.94%
No - I live at home during term anyway (99)
29.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed