Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm doing Law BTEC, Business BTEC and Sociology A-Level, Predicted DS* DS* A and applying for Law with Criminology, how likely is it that I'll be accepted?
mma_jd
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
the entry requirements aren't that high, its a mid tier uni
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by mma_jd)
the entry requirements aren't that high, its a mid tier uni
Yh, but do they accept the BTECs?
ConfuffledChild
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm doing Law BTEC, Business BTEC and Sociology A-Level, Predicted DS* DS* A and applying for Law with Criminology, how likely is it that I'll be accepted?
Hey, did you end up getting accepted? I’m having the same dilemma right now!!!
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ConfuffledChild)
Hey, did you end up getting accepted? I’m having the same dilemma right now!!!
They accept BTECs. They’re listed under “Other U.K. and Ireland Qualifications” here:

https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/stud...iminology/law/

That’s not a guarantee of an offer though.
ConfuffledChild
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
They accept BTECs. They’re listed under “Other U.K. and Ireland Qualifications” here:

https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/stud...iminology/law/

That’s not a guarantee of an offer though.
i’m studying a level sociology, btec forensic science and btec health and social care alongside an EPQ. Do you reckon i’ll get accepted for law?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ConfuffledChild)
i’m studying a level sociology, btec forensic science and btec health and social care alongside an EPQ. Do you reckon i’ll get accepted for law?
Are they all National Extended Certificates? If so, if you pop them them into the entry requirements guide it reads as “Distinction plus A-Level grades AB”. So it looks like they only accept them in combination with AL’s. You could always contact them to double check though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.75%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.08%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.53%
Finding the motivation (23)
24.73%
Getting distracted (14)
15.05%
Procrastination (37)
39.78%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.08%

Watched Threads