The Student Room Group

horney

Enough answers hihi
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

welp
Well none of them want to “make sex” with you. Now turn off your computer and go to sleep. You’ve got school tomorrow and need to focus on your GCSEs.
Hahaha. We've all been there, buddy.
Reply 4
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Well none of them want to “make sex” with you. Now turn off your computer and go to sleep. You’ve got school tomorrow and need to focus on your GCSEs.

How do you know ? R u one of them

Actually it's half term :dong:
Reply 6
Original post by LCHF OMAD
Hahaha. We've all been there, buddy.

Hahaha I thought was only me
Original post by deepinblank
I'm always horney I'm new in this country I feel like I want to make sex with any girl is that normal

@jellybellyb @SlytherinSoul
spelt it wrong as well
It's called puberty mate haha
It will slowly fade over time as you mature but right now, you may be stuck with that feeling for a while I'm afraid
Try your best to put it to the back of your head and try to concentrate on living your life productively
good luck mate

why tag me why do i need to be punished

Spoiler

Well then he should turn off his computer and go to sleep because he should spend the week revising and doing self study.

Yeah you tell him :mmm:
Original post by deepinblank
make sex

:lol:

If only this board supported gifs.
Original post by SlytherinSoul
why tag me why do i need to be punished

Spoiler

I wanted to know your opinion because the moment I read this I burst out laughing. :lol:
Original post by StopRightThere
I wanted to know your opinion because the moment I read this I burst out laughing. :lol:

Looool youre too cruel to the poor souls
Original post by StopRightThere

Why are you punishing me lol

Spoiler

Then go to the thread 'Everything you wanted to tell your crush!' and ask for someone to pm you.
Original post by Anonymous
It's called puberty mate haha
It will slowly fade over time as you mature but right now, you may be stuck with that feeling for a while I'm afraid
Try your best to put it to the back of your head and try to concentrate on living your life productively
good luck mate

It like a little kid put him in the sweets shop and told him dooont eaaat
Original post by DiddyDec
:lol:

If only this board supported gifs.

Haha basterd

Why have I been tagged...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending