Alevel AQA History Coursework

Watch this thread
jooniemoonbunz
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi for my history coursework the question is:

'To what extent has US foreign policy between the years 1890 and 1990 been shaped by economic objectives?'

I'm just really unsure about how to achieve an A* in it. My teachers and the mark scheme aren't very clear, so I'm concerned about how to do well.
It would be great if I could get some tips on how to do well for my specific question! Thank you so much
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jooniemoonbunz)
Hi for my history coursework the question is:

'To what extent has US foreign policy between the years 1890 and 1990 been shaped by economic objectives?'

I'm just really unsure about how to achieve an A* in it. My teachers and the mark scheme aren't very clear, so I'm concerned about how to do well.
It would be great if I could get some tips on how to do well for my specific question! Thank you so much
Start by defining "economic objectives".
jooniemoonbunz
Rep:
(Original post by ageshallnot)
Start by defining "economic objectives".
thank you this really helps!! but I was wondering how to structure the paras if you have any tips
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jooniemoonbunz)
thank you this really helps!! but I was wondering how to structure the paras if you have any tips
Consider the economic objectives that you have identified, the non-economic objectives that also played a part in shaping foreign policy, and chronology. You can cut your cake in different ways.
jooniemoonbunz
Rep:
(Original post by ageshallnot)
Consider the economic objectives that you have identified, the non-economic objectives that also played a part in shaping foreign policy, and chronology. You can cut your cake in different ways.
thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (36)
26.28%
As I expected (45)
32.85%
Harder (49)
35.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.11%

Watched Threads