Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This past week I just feel really worthless . I’ve done quite well at school but I barely put effort in and I’m constantly stressing about how I can do better but then I sit on my phone all day or play cbox and just sit and eat to forget about feeling sad . I really want to get into a good state of mind but I’m struggling to get out of this pattern that I’ve adopted since lockdown etc . Sometimes I feel like just ending my life because i don’t contribute anything to the world
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This past week I just feel really worthless . I’ve done quite well at school but I barely put effort in and I’m constantly stressing about how I can do better but then I sit on my phone all day or play cbox and just sit and eat to forget about feeling sad . I really want to get into a good state of mind but I’m struggling to get out of this pattern that I’ve adopted since lockdown etc . Sometimes I feel like just ending my life because i don’t contribute anything to the world
Thank you for reaching out, because it's good that you're recognising that you're not in a good state of mind and you're asking for help There's really not much you're able to do at the moment, and I'm in exactly the same situation. Just know that even though it seems like it, this pandemic isn't going to last forever. Keep doing as well as you can manage at school, because you've still got a life to live and you'll need those grades to do whatever you're wanting out of life, whether that's university or a job. When you've achieved this you will finally feel that life is worth living, you just need to be patient and not feel bad about sitting on your phone or xbox all day if that's what makes you feel better. If that's getting you down, though, do you live close to your school? I'd suggest you maybe try walking to and from school if you can, and change up the route so that you're changing your routine a little, or just go for a short walk at some point every day to focus on you and your goals. You could take a friend or family member with you or listen to a funny podcast to escape from the world
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Have you tried doing a big poo? whenever i hit a mental road block i do a big sloppy wet poo and it clears my mind of everything, then when i go back in to do my homework it goes great!

or you could just say sorry miss i dident do the homework as my nan touched me! hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (91)
28.09%
No - I have already returned home (43)
13.27%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
19.14%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (32)
9.88%
No - I live at home during term anyway (96)
29.63%

Watched Threads