Want more information about this university?
Aholland09
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied to uni about 2 weeks ago. I’m waiting on Leeds becket, uni of Nottingham, Sheffield Hallam and Cumbria does anyone know how quick they are with offers?
thereisalightx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It depends what course you've applied for. Some departments wait until the January 15th final deadline before giving out offers, whereas others do more quickly
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aholland09)
I applied to uni about 2 weeks ago. I’m waiting on Leeds becket, uni of Nottingham, Sheffield Hallam and Cumbria does anyone know how quick they are with offers?
Hey Aholland09,

I'm happy to hear you've applied to Hallam, what course have you have applied to? As it has been said, it really depends what course you have applied to, some take longer than others to send out offers and this may mean you won't receive any for the next month or so.

If you're not sure how you're going to narrow down your choices once you have received any offers then it's a good idea to come to our next virtual open day this Saturday with new course talks from course leaders and the opportunity to talk to tutors, current students, accommodation advisers, application advisers and other university services such as student support.

Let me know if you have any questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield.
- Ella
Last edited by Sheffield Hallam University; 4 weeks ago
Aholland09
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sheffield Hallam University)
Hey Aholland09,

I'm happy to her you've applied to Hallam, what course have you have applied to? As it has been said, it really depends what course you have applied to, some take longer than others to send out offers and this may mean you won't receive any for the next month or so.

If you're not sure how you're going to narrow down your choices once you have received any offers then it's a good idea to come to our next virtual open day this Saturday with new course talks from course leaders and the opportunity to talk to tutors, current students, accommodation advisers, application advisers and other university services such as student support.

Let me know if you have any questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield.
- Ella
I’ve applied for Physiotherapy and yes that’s great I might join that open day on Saturday to get a feel for the university
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Aholland09)
I’ve applied for Physiotherapy and yes that’s great I might join that open day on Saturday to get a feel for the university
Hey Aholland09, if you missed our open day on Saturday you can register here for one of our next ones on Saturday 21st November 12-3pm or Wednesday 9th December 5-7pm.

Good luck with your application!
- Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (86)
27.74%
No - I have already returned home (39)
12.58%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.35%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (32)
10.32%
No - I live at home during term anyway (93)
30%

Watched Threads