Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello!
When i was younger i had an accident that caused me to have a big hump on my nose and it has been many years since then and i feel like i still look abnormal....i dont know what to do. Sometimes i do get odd glances or whispers that im ugly and often i cant stand looking at myself in the mirror anymore. Deep down i dont think people would want to be friends with someone like me let alone anything more . Should i just give up on hoping that this will ever change?
Summerneive
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s okay because..

You’re beautiful! 💕💘💞💝💓💗💖❣ ¸ðŸ’•ðŸ’žðŸ’žðŸ’˜ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’žðŸ ’“💓💝💘💘
Summerneive
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s okay because..

You’re beautiful! ðŸ’•ðŸ’˜ðŸ’žðŸ’ðŸ’“ðŸ’—ðŸ’–â£ï ¸ðŸ’•ðŸ’žðŸ’žðŸ’˜ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’žðŸ ’“💓💝💘💘💕💗
Summerneive
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s okay because..

You’re beautiful! ðŸ’•ðŸ’˜ðŸ’žðŸ’ðŸ’“ðŸ’—ðŸ’–â£ï ¸ðŸ’•ðŸ’žðŸ’žðŸ’˜ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’žðŸ ’“💓💝💘💘💕💗
Summerneive
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s okay because..

You’re beautiful! ðŸ’•ðŸ’˜ðŸ’žðŸ’ðŸ’“ðŸ’—ðŸ’–â£ï ¸
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello!
When i was younger i had an accident that caused me to have a big hump on my nose and it has been many years since then and i feel like i still look abnormal....i dont know what to do. Sometimes i do get odd glances or whispers that im ugly and often i cant stand looking at myself in the mirror anymore. Deep down i dont think people would want to be friends with someone like me let alone anything more . Should i just give up on hoping that this will ever change?
Honestly I don’t think people are critical about other peoples looks because we’re all insecure of something. It’s just yourself who notices it and I doubt no one else could care less about it than if you did have a perfect nose
Anonymous #1
Honestly I don’t think people are critical about other peoples looks because we’re all insecure of something. It’s just yourself who notices it and I doubt no one else could care less about it than if you did have a perfect nose
I feel those who dont know you are more likely to heavily judge you by appearance, similary with dating. I dont talk much since im usually upset so usually people dont know me that well despite being around me for a long time. Even being around family members in public makes me feel ashamed because i probably embarass them.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Summerneive)
It’s okay because..

You’re beautiful! ðŸ’•ðŸ’˜ðŸ’žðŸ’ðŸ’“ðŸ’—ðŸ’–â£ï ¸
Thank you :hugs:
BubbleBop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
its called surgery.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by BubbleBop)
its called surgery.
I thought there would be helpful advice other than spending thousands on a risky procedure
BubbleBop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I thought there would be helpful advice other than spending thousands on a risky procedure
you're right, im sorry

You’re beautiful! ðŸ’•ðŸ’˜ðŸ’žðŸ’ðŸ’“ðŸ’—ðŸ’–â£ï ¿½ ��
Anonymous #1
(Original post by BubbleBop)
you're right, im sorry

You’re beautiful! ðŸ’•ðŸ’˜ðŸ’žðŸ’ðŸ’“ðŸ’—ðŸ’–â£ï ¿½ ��
🙄 uh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.55%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (793)
42.16%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (373)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.47%

Watched Threads