Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I messaged him months ago and today because I wanted to talk to him about how I am feeling and I have not spoken to him for a few months. I just went back to speak to him and wanted to talk about how I have been feeling down for a long time tbf now but I messaged him to say what been happening and my mind recently. He literally just blanked me and I said put a thumb up if we are still cool and he just left all the messages on read. How I am literally more upset than I literally was. We hadn’t had any arguments or anything we always got in really well and was friends for ages.
izyz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It can just come across as though you don't care. It it's been months and he's clearly not eanting to communicate.

It can be like that sometimes.

Just give it time

Maybe he doesn't see anything in the friendship anymore??

But I hope it works out

Always can make new friends. Better friends
Anonymous #1
(Original post by izyz)
It can just come across as though you don't care. It it's been months and he's clearly not eanting to communicate.

It can be like that sometimes.

Just give it time

Maybe he doesn't see anything in the friendship anymore??

But I hope it works out

Always can make new friends. Better friends
Why would he not see anything about the friendship anymore
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why would he not see anything about the friendship anymore
I don't know how old you guys are!!!

But sometimes people just move on

If you really wana be friends again best thing is to leave it & say one last time that you'd still wana be friends, but dont be pushyy.

Or if you have mutual friends talk to them, not him directly. And they will relate to him how you're feeling
Anonymous #1
I don't know how old you guys are!!!

But sometimes people just move on

If you really wana be friends again best thing is to leave it & say one last time that you'd still wana be friends, but dont be pushyy.

Or if you have mutual friends talk to them, not him directly. And they will relate to him how you're feeling
It’s nothing to do with you how old we are
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This thread looks quite familiar...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
ahahahha it doesnt make sense at all
Anonymous #1
Yes last time you abused me and accused me of trolling. I’m having the same problem again maybe you could actually offer some better advice this time instead of throwing the troll card or abusing me
Anonymous #1
ahahahha it doesnt make sense at all
I made a thread about 4 months ago about the same guy and same problem. I admit I was kind of turning down people’s advice then but we were in full lockdown then and it was really messing with my head. This time I will be more appreciative of advice
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Yes last time you abused me and accused me of trolling. I’m having the same problem again maybe you could actually offer some better advice this time instead of throwing the troll card or abusing me
People treat others like they treat them.

If you havent read or responded to his messages for months, he'll do the same. Or leave you on read.

Understandable if you've got problems, but still. Common sense
Anonymous #1
People treat others like they treat them.

If you havent read or responded to his messages for months, he'll do the same. Or leave you on read.

Understandable if you've got problems, but still. Common sense
I haven’t blanked him before though, I just haven’t spoke to him because I have had a lot on and didn’t get round to it
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Last time you made this thread, I attempted to give advice and you cussed me out.

If you're only messaging him when you need help after not talking to each other for months, he might feel that you're using him. I suggest you wait a day and ask him how he's doing.
Anonymous #1
Last time you made this thread, I attempted to give advice and you cussed me out.

If you're only messaging him when you need help after not talking to each other for months, he might feel that you're using him. I suggest you wait a day and ask him how he's doing.
I used to message him generally anyway like have a general chat and crap I just opened up once to him which was the time he has started not answering
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I used to message him generally anyway like have a general chat and crap I just opened up once to him which was the time he has started not answering
It may have just not been an appropriate time to open up to him seeing as you hadnt talked in so long.
Anonymous #1
It may have just not been an appropriate time to open up to him seeing as you hadnt talked in so long.
I just don’t have anyone to open up to anymore
Anonymous #1
Like you said I can pm you on my last thread but I think you’ll just take the piss out of me and accuse me of lying and expose me
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Like you said I can pm you on my last thread but I think you’ll just take the piss out of me and accuse me of lying and expose me
Im more than willing to listen to anything if you'd like to pm me. I wont take the piss out of whatever is going on, last time I was just quite annoyed with your responses. And pms are private for a reason. I will not 'expose' anything.
Anonymous #1
Im more than willing to listen to anything if you'd like to pm me. I wont take the piss out of whatever is going on, last time I was just quite annoyed with your responses. And pms are private for a reason. I will not 'expose' anything.
ok
Anonymous #1
I have messaged you now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.31%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.23%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.78%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.32%
No - I live at home during term anyway (111)
29.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise