Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi all, I am getting to the point where I am fed up now 😓, my face constantly goes red and it’s so embarrassing it really is. It has got to the point where I can’t even sit with my family without my face going red then they will ask if I’m warm n point out my face is red then it will go redder and really I’m at a normal temperature! I avoid sleeping at my mates house because when my makeup is off then it’s morning it will be embarrassing because my face will be constantly red! I try wear minimum clothing (shorts, cropped top) it’s doesn’t seem to help! I’m 16 I want to enjoy my life not being stuck in my bedroom crying because I want normal face skin! And for my face to not go red as this 😡 24/7
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
It is draining the life out of me 😭😭😭
vix.xvi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe

hmm sorry i dont hv any advice for u as someone who isn't pale skinned so at least ill bump this p for u aha

but dw abt what others think of you be confident the way u look im sure u look gorgeous regardless xx

edit: sorry that was not supposed to be underlined lol cbb to re-type
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Have you tried talking to your GP about this?

Are you using any new skincare products or puting any products on your face regualrly? If so, it could be irratating your skin and causing the redness.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well I’m sorry to read that. Try getting in contact with a dermatologist.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (705)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (888)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads